Amy's Kitchen Cheese Pizza uploaded by Sara S.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

There’s A Reason It’s A Classic. Our Cheese Pizza Starts With A Hand-stretched Crust Topped With Our House-made Pizza Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes, And Plenty Of Grated Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free Also Available.)
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Honey, Sea Salt, Organic Red Onions, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Spices, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

• Are these better tasting than Digiorno pizzas?1 Answers
Amanda J.
I love Amy’s products! This pizza is delicious and filling! I can easily finish this pizza off by myself. Once I start eating it, I can’t stop. This pizza exceeded my expectations! Try it, you won’t regret it!
Tula R.
Buffalo, NY
The BEST frozen pizza I've ever had. Honestly! The crust is thin, never too doughy when the cooking directions are followed. I let it cook for the maximum time allotted and can not say ENOUGH about the taste! The tomato sauce is flavorful and often you can even taste pieces of actual tomato in your bite. The cheese is used sparingly and so, it is not overwhelming. The ingredients are choice as well!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
I love this pizza! It's not as bad as ordering out, but it's delicious and I like that it's organic so it makes it somewhat a tad healthier lol. I tend to enjoy this on Friday nights with the hubby and we both love it! The crust is perfect and I love that the cheese is delicious and is stringy when melted. I feel like making one right now!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
I love Amy's Kitchen products. I hadn't tried the pizza until I received coupons from them including $1 off pizza. I picked up Amy's Cheese Pizza at Target while on vacation, and my family and I really enjoyed the fresh ingredients and care put into this product.
Natalie C.
Anaheim, CA
The Amy's products are truly the best products! For one thing, they are organic and taste out of this world. The cheese pizza is personally my favorite! It tastes like you ordered from a 5 star Italia restaurant! The portion of cheese and sauce is perfect in each slice. This product is a very reasonable price and I will definitely continue to buy it!
Abbey A.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love Amy's products - frozen food you can feel good about! I love that everything is organic, and it tastes fresh. I bring an Amy's frozen meal to lunch just about every day, and I'm always satisfied! Pizza is my favorite food and I'm a tough critic of it - but I really do love this one.
Sara S.
I love the Amy's brand. They use real ingredients and maintain the healthy qualities of those ingredients. Amy's pizzas are delicious and so easy to make. They are the perfect comfort quick food! I keep a few in my freezer at all times for pizza emergencies.
Jaedi G.
SO GOOD! I made the switch after Ellios pizza decided to have only a few sprinkles of Mozzarella. The pizza comes with easy to follow cooking directions, and it taste so good! Now it's the only kind I'll eat. Never going back to anything else ever again!
Athena K.
This is our family's favorite pizza! I always make sure to have at least two in the freezer. And I love that I can pronounce everything on the ingredients list and it's done so quickly in the oven. I have told so many people about this brand because I trust it and it taste amazing.
Stephanie H.
Paterson
Best frozen pizza ever!! Love all their products especially this one and their Mac and cheese. It's not healthy obviously but it doesn't have a lot of calories. Good price it's cheap for what you get! It's better than some pizza shops I wish they actually had an Italian restaurant!
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
Are these better tasting than Digiorno pizzas?