Amy's Kitchen Cheese & Pesto Pizza uploaded by Natasha Z.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Love Our House-made Pesto Sauce And Our Slow-simmered Pizza Sauce? Why Choose? This Pizza Has A Layer Of Pesto And Fresh-tasting Tomato Sauce, Atop A Hearty Whole Wheat Crust Topped With Mozzarella And Parmesan. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Filtered Water, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Organic Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Red Onions, Organic Garlic, Yeast, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

• I heard the Amy's line is good. You can get them at Giant...2 Answers
Courtney H.
For a healthy choice of frozen pizza this pizza is a winner for me! Not only is it healthy but you can taste the "homemaking" in product. It's always super easy to prepare! So easy to use and tastes great!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Probably one of the only freezer aisle pizzas with pesto and I love it. They Pesto is perfectly distributed so that their is pesto in every bite and the crust is good for freezer pizza. It is Amy's so you know it is vegetarian and mostly organic. Also if you aren't vegetarian you can add bacon, prosciutto, or par-baked chicken during the cooking.
Hannah H.
If you ever wanted to be healthy but enjoy a great slice of pizza, this is the compromise you have been wishing for! I love the products that Amy's brand produces and eat them at least once a week. This cheese and pesto pizza is a unique combo but it is delicious! I have never found a pizza that rivals this one! The crust is fluffy and chewy. There is tons of cheese but just enough to allow the pesto to poke through. If I could I would eat this pizza everyday!
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
I love pesto, so this is a no-brainer for me. I also love Amy's brand, and buy it at Whole Foods. It's a great simple and easy dinner to throw into the oven when you're freezing and lazy on a cold winters night! You can definitely make 2 meals out of it, and take the leftovers to work for lunch.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
It's just ok. It does the trick but it definitely doesn't taste like normal fatty pizza. It is an interesting combo adding in the pesto as well which isn't normal. It is very easy to prepare, just throw in the toaster or the microwave for a quick lunch.
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
I really wanted to like this pizza but it had a soggy crust and very bland toppings. I think it needed more sauce and cheese. It is trying to be healthy but I don't want to buy healthy pizza if it tastes bad.
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
I like Amy's! Their food tastes good and it is healthy. There isn't as much cheese on here as I would like but the pesto is delicious. It is a little on the expensive side but quality ingredients cost a little more than most!
Heather W.
Mogadore , OH
I love pesto and Amy's is an excellent product that I feel good about serving my family., the pesto is s nice change from a traditional pizza. Good for frozen.... I like to customize however by adding fresh mushrooms and pine nuts.... It takes it from good to fantastic!
Kendall W.
Arcata, CA
I love Amy's. I absolutely always get Amy's products in the store because they are organic and fine quality ingredients. its always delicious and quick. I would recommend any Amy's product, not just this pizza. I've tried them all and as a vegetarian let me say 10/10!
Jessica C.
Salem, VA
I think this would be better if it were cheaper. It was a good frozen pizza, but certainly not the best that I've had. If it was cheaper that would make sense, but it's costlier than others and I didn't enjoy it as much as I have others.
Tara N.
I heard the Amy's line is good. You can get them at Giant in the organic isle. What's everyone's thoughts on them and their tastes?