Amy's Kitchen Cheese Enchilada uploaded by Shannon F.Amy's Kitchen Cheese Enchilada uploaded by Janice S.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

This Is Comfort Food, Mexican Style. Two Tortillas Made From Ground Organic Corn, Filled With A Blend Of Cheeses, Accented By Olives And Peppers And Covered In Our Tasty, Traditional Enchilada Sauce. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn Tortillas (Organic White Corn Cooked In Water With A Trace Of Lime), Organic Monterey Jack Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Onions, Organic Tomato Purée, Olives, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Annatto, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Green Chiles, Spices, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic. Contains Milk.

Sydney L.
Gadsden
This is my ultimate comfort food splurge! A bit more expensive, but it’s worth it! Quality ingredients, easy to make instructions, with a wonderful vision of a company... Now I want to go out and buy because my mouth is watering!
Shannon F.
I had never tried enchiladas before, but these were pretty good! Corn shell (gluten-free) on the outside and a yummy sauce to cover the whole thing. Easy enough to cook up in the microwave, just make sure to nuke it long enough so it isn't chewy. I would definitely buy this again as it was the same price as other frozen dinners and it was a quick and fulfilling meal.
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
I always have Amy's meals in my freezer. When I don't want to cook or a late night to snack. We have tried a variety of of Amy's meals and they never disappoint. They are reasonable in price. I find the most variety at Walmart or Kroger. I will definitely keep buying these.
Gina P.
These enchiladas are delicious. I have been to alot of restaurants and had enchiladas that didn't taste as good as these enchiladas. However, this is definitely not a diet food(serving size is 1 enchilada). I wish they came as a single serving package.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I tried these and I thought that they were OK. Nothing like the local Mexican restaurant but I can't blame a brand for not being able to live up to fresh fillet. Still they were good for something from the freezer
kelly m.
This is one of my favorite frozen meals for a quick and easy dinner. There is no meat but it's very cheesy and delicious. My grocery store is often sold out of these so I think I'm not the only one who loves them!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I promise you once you taste this you'll be mad you don't have more. I love these enchiladas so much! They are so quick to make. The only bad part is they are so good you don't realize it's almost gone.
Stacy K.
This is my new favorite food or let's say snack because it's not a lot of food, usually I'm still hungry after eating this.

This product is an amazing value and it taste delicious. I get this from my local grocery store it's around $3.99 I believe. It's delicious and well worth the money.

A good tip I can offer here is to season this with your favorite spices, add a small amount of butter or oil of your choice, place foil over it and put it in the oven on 400 degrees for 35-40 mins.

You won't regret trying this out its so good!!! My new favorite snack.

Oh yeah it's only 2 enchiladas in the box that's why I say it's not much food for one person but it's a great snack.
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
An A+ frozen meal from Amy's. It's easy to prepare while still tasting like actual food--and good food at that. I have a very busy lifestyle, and don't always have the time to make my own meals or the money to order in. This is the perfect compromise between the two: tasty, affordable, and convenient.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I used to LOVE these. They are a warm and yummy meal and I love Mexican food so I was thrilled to find a microwave version. Amy's uses high-quality ingredients and caters to special dietary considerations like gluten-free and vegetarian. I am neither and still enjoy the food which says a lot. That being said, I really wish they made a chicken or beef enchilada too! It has so much potential!
Kristin H.
Joplin, MO
How long do they take to cook?