Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito uploaded by bossy o.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Buy on Amazon
Katie L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Not big enough for a meal for me but the perfect snack that is filling and not unhealthy. All the ingredients are of good quality and the taste is great too
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love these burritos! They're healthier than others I've consumed and their actually really tasty. I used to take them in my lunch to work.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product at my local grocery store. It isn’t vegan. I don’t remember the price. It is very good. I would buy it again.
Lauren E.
High Point, NC
I love these burritos and I feel like they truly are healthy to eat. Super delicious and filling and convenient.
Angela T.
Good for a quick lunch, lots of flavor and relatively low calorie. Just wish it were a little larger!
Nilomee P.
Such a good grab and go burrito. Love the taste of this one! I like the individual packaging too.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Not bad. Definitely tastes healthier than most burritos in the freezer section. I will eat again.
Tulio M.
Providence
I find it delicious, I would like to eat it someday, it looks like a very good product ! to be able to dine with my family and my wife some delicious cheese burritos !!
Choubaila M.
I received a free coupon for this item in my VoxBox and got this product at Wal-Mart. I chose this kind because I am not a huge meat eater and this one seemed to be the only one without meat. I just ate this for lunch & loved it! It was so flavorful and had a lot of vegetables in it! Also, it cooks in only a few minutes (although I had to put it in for a minute more than the box suggested - the middle was still cold after 2 minutes) and the packaging is really cute (it's the little things!). I loved this meal and would definitely buy again :)
Morgan S.
Halifax
Some of my favorite microwavable burritos !! The filling is so flavorful and has a moderate spice to it (my favs the spicy ones but I can just add hot sauce to these ones!) Great for on the go food!!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
Is this vegetarian? How does it taste?