Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito uploaded by bossy o.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Buy on Amazon
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
SOOO YUMMY! I love Mexican food. But I also love food that doesn't long to cook. I love eating these for lunches. Takes a couple minutes to cook, but is filling and REALLY tasty. Very happy with these.
Rachel H.
Oceanside, CA
I have recently been introduced to Amy products, and I love them because although they are fast, non home cooked meals, they still have the flavor and good quality of a home cooked meal that most microwavable food does not!
Lola B.
Los Angeles
I mean look I've almost never met a burrito I didn't like, but Amy's makes me feel like I'm making better decisions when I decide to make frozen food, and the flavors never disappoint. I will buy these again.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
Yum, yum, yum! Tried this today for the first time and it was so yummy! No sacrificing flavor for health with this one! I'll be adding this to my lunch menu rotation for sure.
allie e.
I love these burritos! These are a great for meals on the go and taste so good! I eat these guilt free and it makes me feel good to know I can eat on the go and still eat somewhat well.
Cm C.
United states
I absolutely love all of the Amy's kitchen foods. They are all organic and taste great. I love the pizzas as well they have a very unique but authentic taste.
Katie L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Not big enough for a meal for me but the perfect snack that is filling and not unhealthy. All the ingredients are of good quality and the taste is great too
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love these burritos! They're healthier than others I've consumed and their actually really tasty. I used to take them in my lunch to work.
Lauren E.
High Point, NC
I love these burritos and I feel like they truly are healthy to eat. Super delicious and filling and convenient.
Angela T.
Good for a quick lunch, lots of flavor and relatively low calorie. Just wish it were a little larger!
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
Is this vegetarian? How does it taste?