Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito uploaded by bossy o.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #98 in Frozen Pizza

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Julia L.
Holt, MI
Yum, yum, yum! Tried this today for the first time and it was so yummy! No sacrificing flavor for health with this one! I'll be adding this to my lunch menu rotation for sure.
allie e.
I love these burritos! These are a great for meals on the go and taste so good! I eat these guilt free and it makes me feel good to know I can eat on the go and still eat somewhat well.
Katie L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Not big enough for a meal for me but the perfect snack that is filling and not unhealthy. All the ingredients are of good quality and the taste is great too
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I love these burritos! They're healthier than others I've consumed and their actually really tasty. I used to take them in my lunch to work.
Lauren E.
High Point, NC
I love these burritos and I feel like they truly are healthy to eat. Super delicious and filling and convenient.
Angela T.
Good for a quick lunch, lots of flavor and relatively low calorie. Just wish it were a little larger!
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Not bad. Definitely tastes healthier than most burritos in the freezer section. I will eat again.
bossy o.
I eat one of these every weekday for lunch. This is because, unlike anything else I've ever found, it meets all of the following criteria: nutritious (beans and vegetables), delicious (cheddar cheese), low calorie (300), filling (whole wheat tortilla and brown rice), cheap (around $2), sustainable (organic ingredients), and easy (microwave). Personally, I've never found anything that met all six of these requirements at the same time before... so as you can tell, I am QUITE excited about this product. I also have one tip for getting rid of the faint whole-wheat taste of the tortilla (if, like me, you prefer the taste of flour tortillas): instead of keeping them frozen until you eat them, let them thaw in the refrigerator first. This allows the tortilla to absorb some of the flavors of the filling, which completely obliterates any and all hints of whole-wheat. Fantastic product. Highly recommended.
Choubaila M.
I received a free coupon for this item in my VoxBox and got this product at Wal-Mart. I chose this kind because I am not a huge meat eater and this one seemed to be the only one without meat. I just ate this for lunch & loved it! It was so flavorful and had a lot of vegetables in it! Also, it cooks in only a few minutes (although I had to put it in for a minute more than the box suggested - the middle was still cold after 2 minutes) and the packaging is really cute (it's the little things!). I loved this meal and would definitely buy again :)
Tulio M.
Providence
I find it delicious, I would like to eat it someday, it looks like a very good product ! to be able to dine with my family and my wife some delicious cheese burritos !!