Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaAmy's Kitchen
Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Gluten Free

Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Gluten Free

by Amy's Kitchen

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pinto Beans, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Potato Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Onions, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Organic Garlic. Contains Milk.

I don't know if this is a dumb question but I have to ask for my health anyway does this have high sodium at all?
Does this taste stale?
Does anyone know if they sell any breakfast ones, that has eggs and such in it?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Gluten Free!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is a great quick meal for anyone on the go, and is organic so you do not have to worry about what is in it, like with other brands.in reviews
Mandy L.
Hoover, AL
My family and I love these burritos. Very tasty for a frozen food item. They are quick and easy which makes a great fast snack or lunch for kids.
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
These are my go to burritos for work. I am an Elementary School teacher and most days get a 20 minute lunch if I’m lucky. I’m also a new mother so I have very little time to prepare lunches for the week. These are perfect for when I’m too busy to cook and just need some nutrition for lunch. I give 4 stars because while they are tasty, they are a bit bland. Nothing a little bit of hot sauce can’t fix!
Olive U.
Phoenix, AZ
It was okay , but needed more spice . I infrequently buy these as small lunch meal but would love for this be a bit spicier. But I do like the rice and beans .
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I can not tell you how excited I was about these!! Do you know how hard it is to find a good gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free, organic burrito? Well, it is, unless you are within reaching distance of one of these miracles of magic. Seriously though the flavor is excellent, the texture is satisfying. Also it's a lunchtime lifesaver!! Not to make it weird, but if you're an egg eater all I'm going to say is if you cut a cooked burrito lengthwise and top each half with an over-easy egg. you will not be disappointed.
Rebecca H.
Payson, AZ
I get these pretty frequently from the grocery store. They are tasty and healthy compared to frozen burritos from other brands.
Danielle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great for breakfast on the go. Not my favorite Amy’s product, but still good. Always like to have one in the fridge for emergencies
Madeleine W.
Sag Harbor, NY
Very good for a quick meal when in need but a bit dry, wouldn’t necessarily eat it every day but it is super quick
Jenypher M.
Harker Hts, TX
Yes the burrito shell is absolutely amazing. It gets slightly crispy in the microwave even. It isn’t heavy and chewy like most burritos, especially frozen burritos. The beans are well seasoned, Highly highly recommend
Amber P.
Seattle
I buy several of these a month...ok maybe a week. Lol They are so great for days I gotta pack a quick gluten free lunch for work. Super good when you pour enchilada sauce on them!
Esmeralda W.
Arlington, WA
Delicious! I’m gluten sensitive and have found Amy’s kitchen brand to be on point! It is pricey, but when I’m able to buy them it is a nice option to have on hand.