Amy's Kitchen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Gluten Free uploaded by Alicia S.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #57 in Frozen Pizza

Simple And Oh-so-satisfying. An Organic Tortilla Hand-wrapped Around Organic Pinto Beans, Rice, Veggies And Cheese In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pinto Beans, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheeses (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Potato Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Onions, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Organic Garlic. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
  • "It is a great quick meal for anyone on the go, and is organic so you do not have to worry about what is in it, like with other brands." in 6 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
These are the best burritos out there. They taste amazing. I will buy them again! Not the cheapest. They are on the pricey side of things. But well worth it because of the taste of how great they are. I would recommend them to anyone! Mainly on taste alone.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I really like these burritos because they are made with good wholesome ingredients and they’re easy to pop in the microwave for lunch or dinner when you’re in a hurry. I buy them at Costco to save money but I also can get them at sprouts sometimes. They taste so good!
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This was like my go-to lunch for like a year straight. Not only is it like the cheapest gluten free lunch you will find, but it also tastes REALLY good. The best part is it only takes like 2 min in the microwave!
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Addicted to these! It’s so hard to find a yummy gluten and dairy free burrito and this one In particular knocks it out of the park! I have severe celiac meaning, if there is even a spec of cross contamination I’m in the hospital. This food is safe!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Amy's Burrito's are pretty good.  I continue to buy them so they must be okay.  They could have a little bit more flavor, but being they are good to eat and gluten free I can't complain too much.  All the combinations are good.  They are a little pricey, but worth it.
Meghan R.
Most of Amy's brand products are of good quality and I find that I like most as well. This burrito is very good considering it is a frozen product and is gluten free. It is not as flavorful as I might like but overall I am satisfied at the end of my meal when I am having one of these burritos.
Kayla A.
This is truly the best gluten/dairy free frozen burrito I've ever had, no lie. I have tried so many different brands and types and each one has had its own significant downside. Amy's brand however soars above the rest somehow. I don't know what you're doing Amy...but keep doing it please!
Emily A.
Nashville
Just recently tried Amy's burritos for the first time and loved them! I will definitely buy again. You can't beat these easy to heat burritos to keep around for days when you just don't feel like cooking! Would recommend all flavors- besides the breakfast ones I have not tried those.
Rachael F.
Charlotte, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Amy's is my go-to on anything in the frozen food aisle.  While their presentation may not always be A+, their taste and the amount of care they put into their products is amazing.  They are of decent value, and for some reason, I really love the gluten free burrito!
The S.
These are so tasty! You will not know they are gluten free. They are affordable and so easy to fix. They make an excellent, healthy, quick and fulfilling lunch. My grocery store often runs out of them, so they must be popular.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have never tried these. but they look like they are good. are they?
Katie S.
Does anyone know if they sell any breakfast ones, that has eggs and such in it?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Does this taste stale?
Stephanie M.
I don't know if this is a dumb question but I have to ask for my health anyway does this have high sodium at all?