Amy's Kitchen California Veggie Burger - 2 Patties

by Amy's Kitchen

In 1989, We Began Our Search For The Perfect Veggie Burger. We Tried Recipe After Recipe Until This One, With Organic Bulgur Wheat, Earthy Mushrooms, Flavorful Veggies And Toasty Walnuts, Just Couldn’t Be Beat. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Oats, Filtered Water, Organic Walnuts, Wheat Gluten, Organic Potatoes, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Tree Nuts (Walnuts).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen California Veggie Burger - 2 Patties!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina P.
These are so good! Definitely my favorite brand for veggie burgers and the pricing is good as well
Celia M.
Las Vagas
Thank ya for sharing my bio with ya bro haha was a great night and a good night to you haha
maria M.
1,104 reviews
La mejor hamburguesa congelada , el sabor es increíble , además contiene menos calorías , la carne es gruesa y fácil de cocinar
Rosa H.
Bronx , NY
The veggie burger is ok. Nothing too special but this is also new to me I need to try more.
Crystal S.
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Albertsons
Ever since I had my gallbladder bladder out I've had to cut down on the fats. I had previously loved having garden burgers back when I was at university. So I already knew there are some great meatless alternatives. My mom picked up Amy's California Burger for me one night. Honestly I think they taste better then my favorite portobello mushroom garden burgers. The texture and flavour was really nice. I even added some avocado on it.
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
1,053 reviews
I love these quick veggie/ vegan burgers. However I find they're a bit bland. So usually what I do is cook them in coconut oil and add some black pepper and cayenne pepper while sauteeing or grilling it. The spices give it a good extra flavor. I wouldn't buy them often though because there are other veggie burger brands that I love but this one is not too bad.
Sheila M.
This is a very tasty veggie burger.  I was surprised to find that it tastes different from other frozen veggie patties - in a good way.  I wish there were more in the box!  This is an easy to prepare lunch or dinner and I highly recommend these and other Amy's Kitchen products.
K C.
Boston
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Delicious and grills well, just brush some olive oil on both sides before grilling. Add some toppings and you’ll forget your eating a veggie burger. The Texas burger Amy’s makes is even better than this one!
Celina G.
Super delicious veggie burgers, I like to heat them up on a pan and use in a burger or have the party over a big salad or bowl of sautéed vegetables!
Kassie B.
1,349 reviews
I am a vegetarian so I really try my best to branch out to other brands and this brand in particular has never disappointed me I love all of their products and this is perfect if you want to have a burger every once in a while thats veggie of course

Looking for your answer?