Amy's Kitchen California Veggie Burger uploaded by Maria M.Amy's Kitchen California Veggie Burger uploaded by Kat M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

In 1989, We Began Our Search For The Perfect Veggie Burger. We Tried Recipe After Recipe Until This One, With Organic Bulgur Wheat, Earthy Mushrooms, Flavorful Veggies And Toasty Walnuts, Just Couldn’t Be Beat. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available. 2-pack Also Available.)
Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Oats, Filtered Water, Organic Walnuts, Wheat Gluten, Organic Potatoes, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat And Tree Nuts (Walnuts).

Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Picked these up on closeout. They're pretty convenient for lunch when I'm down for a sandwich. They're usually way overpriced in my opinion. Anyway today I fixed it with Vidalia onion dressing, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes. They taste "healthy."
Donna D.
We love Amy's products but I have to say these ate too mushy. The flavor is good but I prefer something with a firmer texture.
Lizzy  K.
I love Amy's brand food. Never been disappointed with these satisfying and convenient meals! The veggie burgers are no exception!
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
This is , by far, the tastiest veggie burger I have come across to date! It is flavorful, not dry and the texture is perfect!
Amy M.
A very very tasty veggie burger! Amy's does it again with healthy and delicious meals!
Maria M.
DORAL
Loved the taste and texture of this product! If you are looking for a meaty texture, this is not the one. Feels more mushy, and I like it like that too. The flavors are reaaally good! And goes well with Vegan Cheese!