BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We Skipped The Tomato Sauce And Made This Pizza With Finely Minced Organic Spinach And Broccoli In A Delicately Flavored Cream Sauce, Spread Over A Light, Tender Crust And Topped With Mozzarella, Ricotta And Parmesan Cheeses. Pizza Night Goes Gourmet. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour With Organic Wheat Germ And Organic Wheat Bran, Filtered Water, Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Cream, Organic Spinach, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Vinegar, Salt), Organic Broccoli, Organic Green Onions, Organic Honey, Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Spices. Contains Milk And Wheat.

Gabrielle F.
Decent frozen pizza. Like the taste and that it's more natural ingredients than other comparable brands. I don't love that it takes longer than other brands because you need to use the oven. It does make it taste better but takes triple the time to wait for it to be ready.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Gross. Soggy. Flavorless. Those are the only words I can really use to describe this...oh, and maybe expensive. I'm a lover of Amy's products and have often wanted to try this pizza (as it's right up my alley). . Their products are a bit pricey, but went on sale last week at my local supermarket. I scooped this pizza and a few other product for sampling. I tried their normal cheese pizza and it was underwhelming but acceptable This pizza was, however, inedible. The sauce/cheese was flavorless and the spinach was suuuuper soggy. Don't waste your time or money.
Miriam K.
Amy's white brocolli spinach organic pizza is aoo yummy and healhy! It is a very convenient meal..all you do is microwave it ( or if your feeling fancy, pop it in the oven ) and eat away! Whether your on that diet watching your weight and craving that greasy fatty pizza, seriously resort to this. You will feel satisfied and guilt free! The pizza tastes much better than most and actually has flavor and fresh vegetables!
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Delicious! I love Amy's food brand because it's relatively healthy and for the quality, the price is right. My kids and my picky husband love Amy's on those night I don't feel like cooking. White broccoli spinach is my absolute favorite flavor frozen organic pizza because you never see this type of pizza made by other brands and it's just so good!
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
This pizza is delicious!!! I feel semi healthy eating a pizza with broccoli and spinach, but it tastes like pizza (i.e. Not something healthy). I like the thin crust and think the pizza on the whole is delicious. Definitely would recommend.
Kathryn S.
Let me tell you something about this pizza!!!!
It is the most delicious frozen pizza uou can buy. It tastes authentic, it's healthy, it has perfect crust!
Amy's is my favorite frozen food brand by far. But this specific pizza is one of my all time favorites. It's easily my go-to pizza for when i just want to relax and not worry about cooking a huge meal.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I'm really not a huge fan of frozen pizza, since I grew up in a VERY Italian area, but this pizza is SO GOOD if I'm in a pinch and don't want to order out. I loveeee that all of the ingredients are natural and the spinach isn't ever disgustingly soggy or anything.
Lauren P.
Really delicious! One of my favorite flavors of Amy's and of all frozen pizzas with this flavor, Amy's soars above the rest. It crisps well too. I put mine on a baking sheet and it works really well.
Ashley J.
I'm always drawn to Amy's at the grocery store. I love the frozen food selection for this brand. I was drawn to
This pizza and decided to try it out. I love white sauce and pizza and broccoli. All together this was a great combination.
Jesalyn D.
Lincoln, NE
I love a good white pizza. And this one is pretty good. Especially for being vegetarian. Sometimes it can be a risk to buy Amy's brand stuff. It doesn't always taste as good as you're expecting. But I was pleasantly surprised!