Amy's Kitchen Broccoli Pot Pie

by Amy's Kitchen

A Tender, Flaky Butter Crust Surrounds Organic Broccoli, Northern Russet Potatoes And Sweet Carrots In A Simple, Flavorful Cheese Sauce. It’s About As Decadent As Veggies Get. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Broccoli, Organic Potatoes, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Carrots, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Mustard Powder, Paprika, Organic Annatto, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Broccoli Pot Pie!
2 months agoCroton
Cannot get enough of this whole line of entree's. I'm usually disgusted by frozen meals. But Amy's are a total exception. The flavor is amazing and the ingredient list is short and simple.
9 months agoColumbus, GA
Wonderfully crispy crust every time (as long as you cook it in the oven) my family loves it and it’s great for nights that I don’t have much time! We eat it a couple times a month at least! Perfect for a hands-off meal!
3 years agoStewartsville, NJ
Amy's Pot Pie Broccoli is a great meal when I have nothing else planned. It is full of all natural ingredients so I know what I'm eating is a healthy alternative. It is a great price and a pretty large sized serving. It takes all the hard work out of making a favorite comfort food too.
3 years ago
Honestly I love Amy's frozen entrees. They're usually a lot healthier than other frozen foods with lower calories. And they still taste good! Although you do have to be careful about how much sodium they have, because sometimes that can be pretty high.
3 years ago
Tastes great, can't go wrong. I love I am getting some veggies in my comfort food. I love many of Amy's frozen entrees. The only drawback with the pot pies is I find them less than filling than other entrees.
3 years agoOakton, VA
Amy's Kitchen Broccoli Pot Pie uploaded by Veronica M.
I love Amy's for their great tasting and nutritional meals that are made from organic ingredients. This broccoli pot pie is one of my favorites with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cheese made with a rice pie crust. It is a bit pricey costing me around $4 and only being enough for a single serving size. I like keeping one in my freezer at all times for days that I need a quick meal that only takes under 7 minutes to make
3 years agoGrand Rapids, MI
This pot pie wasn't extremely terrible but definitely lacked some flavor. Added lots of salt and pepper which I usually do not do. Easy to cook in over but does take about an hour
a year ago
I used to live off these boxes! It was quick easy to make and so yum!! The price was super reasonable especially since I was in college and money was tight. Def recommend esp for vegetarians
3 years agoRichmond, VA
These are my absolute favorite vegetarian meal. They are cheesy and delicious and don't take long to heat up in a microwave! Unfortunately, not all grocery stores carry them, so when I find them I tend to stock up! I could honestly eat one of these every day- that's how good they are!
3 years agoMadera, CA
Absolutely delicious!! I love this pot pie! I hate meat in frozen meals, so this pie offers a wide variety of vegetables in place of meat and it is amazingly flavorful. It easily heats up in the microwave and does not get soggy. Amy's is a very high quality brand.