Amy's Kitchen Breakfast Burrito

by Amy's Kitchen

Organic Potatoes, Tofu, Black Beans, Vegetables And Salsa Hand-wrapped In A Tender Flour Tortilla. We Call It Breakfast, But It’s Delicious Any Time Of The Day. Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Whole Wheat And Wheat Flour, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Roasted Potatoes, Organic Black Beans, Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Cilantro, Black Pepper, Organic Jalapeño Peppers. Contains Wheat And Soy.

Does this taste good?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Breakfast Burrito!
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
Another easy meal from Amy’s. Inexpensive and filling, these are the perfect grab and go meal/snack. I love the taste, and usually have a couple in my freezer.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
This is seriously one of my favorite breakfast items. I really like to have a hearty breakfast, and this one definitely keeps me full throughout the morning. Plus it has a great flavor, and there is nothing better than a hot breakfast!
Samantha W.
Saint Johns, FL
I throw these at my husband whenever he gets hangry. He never complains and I hear silence while he eats them. win-win.
Meg K.
Pewaukee, WI
It was pretty tasty. Had a lot of ingredients in it, which I liked. A little more expensive than other frozen burritos, but worth it.
Butter B.
This tasted pretty good! It was great to have for breakfast because it was so quick and easy to heat up in the morning! I would definitely buy this again!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are really good.  I hate breakfast because I am so busy in the morning that I just cant find time to squeeze much in.  When I found these it solved my breakfast problems.  These are quick and easy to make and are better for you than the regular breakfast burritos.  They are a little more expensive, but well worth it.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this burrito! I am not a vegetarian, but these are very tasty! Very easy to just heat these up and go in the morning. They are on the more expensive side for frozen burritos, but they are organic and healthier than most!
Taylor A.
Holt, MO
I wasn't a huge fan of the breakfast burritos. They got really hard in the microwave.
Autumn B.
Montgomery, AL
These are the most delicious frozen breakfast burritos you will ever eat. They are on the pricier side for frozen foods though. It's be user they use very fresh organic ingredients.
Leslie P.