BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Organic Potatoes, Tofu, Black Beans, Vegetables And Salsa Hand-wrapped In A Tender Flour Tortilla. We Call It Breakfast, But It’s Delicious Any Time Of The Day. Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Whole Wheat And Wheat Flour, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Roasted Potatoes, Organic Black Beans, Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Cilantro, Black Pepper, Organic Jalapeño Peppers. Contains Wheat And Soy.

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are really good.  I hate breakfast because I am so busy in the morning that I just cant find time to squeeze much in.  When I found these it solved my breakfast problems.  These are quick and easy to make and are better for you than the regular breakfast burritos.  They are a little more expensive, but well worth it.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Tastes really good! But I'm not vegan and tend to care more about the naturalness of products I buy, so the ingredients list looked a little long/artificial to me. Plus lots of soy products (obviously expected the tofu but then with the fake bacon and veganaise, it was just a lot of artificial soy products which I don't like to have a ton of). But like I said, the taste is really good. It doesn't taste vegan, it just tastes like any other breakfast burrito.
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
When my husband has a early day at work or we're running late I throw this in the microwave. And we love them! They are organic and vegetarian which we love. And they taste homemade. Good price too! We have emailed the company and got coupons too! So it made it better price.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
This is seriously one of my favorite breakfast items. I really like to have a hearty breakfast, and this one definitely keeps me full throughout the morning. Plus it has a great flavor, and there is nothing better than a hot breakfast!
Todd W.
While a microwave burrito will never be an amazing food,this is one of the best I have had and Amy's brand continues to be a surprisingly flavorful vegetarian option
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this burrito! I am not a vegetarian, but these are very tasty! Very easy to just heat these up and go in the morning. They are on the more expensive side for frozen burritos, but they are organic and healthier than most!
Autumn B.
These are the most delicious frozen breakfast burritos you will ever eat. They are on the pricier side for frozen foods though. It's be user they use very fresh organic ingredients.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good if you're trying to squeeze in breakfast but don't want to wake up early. Or even if you just want a quick lunch or dinner - I don't judge, I've definitely had this for not just breakfast.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
I really enjoyed this burrito and it was spot of for the cost as well. The only issue I would have to say I have is the same across the board for most frozen meals-the sodium level. EEK!
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
These are my favorite breakfast burritos. I like heating one up if I need something between lunch and dinner, or sometimes more than one as lunch.
leyah m.