BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy’s Variation On This Traditional Japanese Recipe Lends A Tangy Sweet And Sour Flavor To The Organic Rice, Crisp Vegetables And Marinated Tofu. Serve With Chopsticks Or A Fork (We Won’t Tell). Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Brown Rice, Organic Broccoli, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Green Beans, Organic Carrots, Pineapple Juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, Organic Bell Peppers, Filtered Water, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Garlic, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. Includes Sesame Seeds

Tara T.
I thought this bowl was great. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to pay $3.79 for a frozen meal but I was really impressed by this bowl. I cooked it in the microwave and I thought the veggies tasted fresh, I like the sauce. I was really pleased with it. I didn't even need to add soy sauce... and I love soy sauce.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
I love Amy's products because they're vegetarian and sometimes I crave old dishes I used to eat before going vegetarian. This one in particular wasn't really great because you can't expect much from frozen teriyaki bowls. But other Amy's products are pretty yum!
Julie L.
Like others, I love Amy's products because their vegetarian and made with quality products. That being said, this isn't my favorite one, I'll get it to eat once in a while, but overall it's a bit slimier than I'd like.