Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada

Two Tortillas Made From Ground Organic Corn, Filled With A Blend Of Organic Black Beans, Tofu And Veggies, Covered With Our Traditional Mexican Enchilada Sauce. Gluten Free, Vegan And Dairy Free, But Full Of Great Flavor. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Corn Tortillas (Organic White Corn Cooked In Water With A Trace Of Lime), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Zucchini, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Black Beans, Organic Corn, Organic Onions, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Bell Peppers, Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Olives, Organic Garlic, Organic Green Chiles, Chives. Contains Soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada uploaded by Jena L.
Interesting texture, pretty bland aside from the heavy taste of mixed spices. Not awful but I definitely don't think I'd get it again.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,899 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good for a microwave meal, they’re more flavored than most and actually seem closer to having a real meal! Only issue is they tend to be rather overpriced so I only grab them when they’re on sale, because it’s just not worth it to me at $5-$6 each if they’re not.
Rebecca H.
Easy to cook, delicious, and healthy. I appreciate that Amy’s uses organic ingredients and that I can quickly whip these up when I don’t have time to cook a full meal from scratch (which is often!) What’s not to like?
Edna O.
E Northport, NY
Love these enchiladas! They are really tasty and vegetarian/vegan friendly. The only “issue” is that I wish there was more! It’s reasonably priced compared to other frozen meals and more healthier, which is why I started purchasing it. I do recommend this product, since I’ve purchased this many times and will continue to purchase.
Liv S.
Lucas, TX
Trying to break from unhealthy freezer meal options, I tried Amy's starting with this and I am hooked. It is very flavorful, serving size is decent and it's vegetables(what more can I say?l. It's easy and fast to prepare. I feel less guilty eating this. Price is slightly higher than other brands but it is worth it.
Michelle  D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Amy's kitchen is probably the best Frozen entree out there. Its à secret under rated brand that's delicious and healthy. Its gluten free, vegetarian friendly even vegan in some dishes. I recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy quick meal.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Frozen food never beats fresh but these sure are tastey. The price is great as well.
Rae Z.
Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada uploaded by Rae Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
Perfect portion size and it tastes great. You can feel good about buying this because it's certified organic, vegan and kosher, dairy- and gluten-free, plant-based, and created by a family-owned company that uses 100% recycled paperboard packaging. Win/win/win!
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Amy’s products. I haven’t tasted a bad dish yet. I love how flavorful the enchiladas are with the sauce. The sauce is hearty and delicious and the enchiladas are filled with lots of veggies and goodness. They’re easy to make too. Just pop in the microwave or oven and your meal is ready. Definitely a fan of these!
Fatima M.
Reidsville, NC
Compared to their selection,   black bean enchilada fell short of expectation. It took decent time to prepare and the flavors were pretty good. However, the tortilla used was really gummy at the bottom. Besides texture, I wish the two enchiladas included were bigger. Overall, it tastes good after a long day of studying! #influenstereats #weeknightmeal #healthyeats #snackattack #latenightsnack #comfortmeal #comfortfood #worksnack

Looking for your answer?