BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Two Tortillas Made From Ground Organic Corn, Filled With A Blend Of Organic Black Beans, Tofu And Veggies, Covered With Our Traditional Mexican Enchilada Sauce. Gluten Free, Vegan And Dairy Free, But Full Of Great Flavor. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Corn Tortillas (Organic White Corn Cooked In Water With A Trace Of Lime), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Zucchini, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Black Beans, Organic Corn, Organic Onions, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Bell Peppers, Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Olives, Organic Garlic, Organic Green Chiles, Chives. Contains Soy.

Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada

Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kearra N.
Portland, OR
It looks better on the box :/ I was excited to try this because most of Amy’s frozen meals are actually pretty tasty. I’ll stick w/ purchasing the curry & Asian inspired frozen meals rather than the pre-rolled things such as enchiladas & such. The tortilla just doesn’t seem to taste very good, & I understand it’s been pre-frozen, (but taquitos & frozen burritos taste better than this!) I just don’t know if it was the combination of the sauce.. & the rice was kind of bland. Oh well! It was worth a shot! :)
Meghan W.
Cape Coral , FL
I LOVE these, so when our local grocer stopped carrying them I was very upset, then my husband suggested I check online to see if they were still available at all... I was SO happy to see that they are! My only concern is because I had never purchased groceries online, and because this is a frozen product, I was wondering if they were going to still be as delicious as purchasing them at my local store. Much to mine and my husband's amazement, they arrived perfectly frozen, and are just as delicious! :-)
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
LOVE these so much! I would stock up my freezer with these if they just weren't so expensive. I mean I have to admit that the quality is so good it deserves the high price, but I would buy so much more if it were affordable. You wouldn't think that these enchiladas would be any good given how plain they look but these are one of the best frozen meal enchiladas I have ever tasted. Perfect for a quick, filling, healthy meal.
rae a.
Racine, WI
Amy's, as always, delivers an amazing tasting product without relying on unnatural ingredients. These are quick to make after a long day at work and almost as tasty as a similar product from a restaurant! The texture is a bit changed from freezing, but that's natural with any product like this.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
This is one of my favorite frozen meals--it's both healthy and filling! The sauce on these is really tasty, and I like how there's a bit of tofu to add some protein. These are a repeat buy for me, especially when they go on sale. I'd give them a try, even if you aren't vegetarian!
Amber S.
Winter Park, FL
Pretty tasty..I probably should've prepared this in the oven but popped out in the microwave.. Still tasted fine. Flavorful and something different especially if you're covering vegetarian or vegan lifestyle. Priced fine purchased at Publix and would probably buy again
Kayla D.
laramie
really not too bad for a frozen enchilada. I might have low standards but these are a good vegetarian option for a fast low effort dinner! As a college student, the easier the better most of the time. I recommend trying at least once
Kaley H.
Germantown, TN
I LOVE Amy’s meals. It’s such a nice way to have a healthier alternative for a frozen meal for when you’re in a pinch. This one is good, and I continue to pack it in my lunch, but it is a little greasier than other Amy’s meals.
Meredith W.
Chicopee, MA
Okay, ANYTHING Amy’s, I am obsessed with. I’m vegetarian and struggled for a long time to find good frozen foods that didnt include some type of meat. And for a long time I gave up quick frozen dinners for that exact reason, because I couldn’t find anything that was made of high quality ingredients, that made me feel good about eating it, and left me satisfied with a delicious meal. Until I found the brand Amy’s kitchen. And let me tell you, since then I’ve had almost everything and it’s all AMAZING. I even find myself craving it, especially the enchiladas. Even my boyfriend, who is a sworn carnivore and insists on having some kind of meat for his meals, loves Amy’s. He doesn’t even mind that there is no meat. It is a little pricier than some of the other frozen meal alternatives, but the few extra dollars I pay for anything Amy’s brand is well worth it. Not only is it a healthier choice but the meals are absolutely delicious, top quality. If you haven’t tried this brand, or have even seen it in store but opted for something a little cheaper, next time remember this post and CHOOSE AMYS. I’m positive you won’t regret it, especially if your opting for something a little healthier. The price is 100% worth it to me and my family.
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
Amy’s meals always taste really fresh and wholesome. They’re easy to prepare and they come out looking like they do on the box. These enchiladas could do with a little more cheese, but they nailed the sauce and fillings.

Target