BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Traditionally Prepared Organic Corn Masa, Black Beans, Vegetables, Chiles And Jalapeños Are Folded Into Parchment And Steamed, Then Unwrapped And Topped With Our Verde Sauce Made Right Here In-house. Served With Organic Spanish Rice. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan
Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Onions, Organic Brined Tomatillos (Organic Tomatillos, Water, Organic Distilled White Vinegar, Organic Cane Sugar, Salt, Organic Spices), Organic Corn Masa (Organic Stoneground Corn Flour, Trace Of Lime), Organic Black Beans, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Zucchini, Organic Corn, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Sea Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Cilantro, Spices, Baking Soda, Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Fire Roasted Poblano Peppers, Chipotle Peppers, Black Pepper, Organic Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Grape Must).

Teresa T.
Staten Island, NY
This is my FAVORITE vegan meal when I'm short on time or need to bring something quick and easy for my lunch at work. It's delicious! I am back and forth between being vegan or not, but either way I still love these. The verde sauce is delicious and it's totally guilt free. If I'm trying to be good, I'll eat the tamale and get rid of the rice and pack a side salad of greens. Perfect lunch! And, if you get them at Target, they seem to be cheaper than the regular grocery store.
Lauline G.
I literally purchase this every time I'm at Wal-Mart or Target. They always have great sales on Amy's meals. I am a huge fan of the flavor of this tamale especially when you put on guacamole on top; it doesn't taste like a healthy microwavable meal. It's extremely savory, yet the caloric content is pretty good. Its definitely a great dish that I find myself craving about once a week; its that good!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
You can't go wrong with Amy's products. Everything I've had from them has been delicious, filling and nutritious. I usually don't like tamales but her version is delicious. I've been struggling to stay vegan after years of having a bad diet and her products have made it an easier transition. They are a bit more pricey than other frozen meals but if you compare the high quality ingredients that go into each meal it is more than worth it.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
Amy's uses great high quality ingredients that offer a ton of health benefits and yummy flavor. They are far above any other frozen brand, I love almost all of their dishes. There is a lot of flavor packed into each one of their dishes and I don't feel bad for eating frozen.
Janice W.
Even if you're not a vegetarian or don't care about organics, you will love this meal. You get a big burrito full of taste and flavors. The verde sauce has a great zippy tang and the black beans are rich and filling. This is one of my all time favorite frozen meals.
Rae B.
This is a great vegan meal option. Gotta love Amy's! Be careful with this and their other mexican options though. They y not heat totally evenly, so nuking it for another 30 seconds in not a bad idea. Other than that, however, this is delicious and awesome!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I live in a rural area, so it's hard for me to find good tamales. Thank goodness for these! They are delicious, cook fairly quickly, and are very filling. Plus Amy's is a great company. I recommend these!
Holly K.
Amherst, NH
This is by far my favorite gluten-free, vegan and soy-free frozen meal. Amy's makes a lot of great products! The flavor of the black-bean tamale is unbeatable! I always keep some in my freezer for those days I just don't have time to cook. It's so tasty, I don't feel like I'm missing out on a real meal.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite Amy's frozen meal. Without it, it would have been a lot harder for me to go vegan back in high school. I still love having this (and their other meals) on hand for when I don't have anything else for dinner.
Jessica M.
Sparks, NV
Delicious! And the smell makes my co-workers jealous they didn't bring one. I love that it tastes great, and it dairy free. I get several and keep them at work.
Stacey D.
How does this taste? I'm looking for yummy quick dairy free lunches. Is this a good choice?
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
How satisfying are the portion sizes?