BY AMY'S KITCHEN

This Satisfying Enchilada Is Filled With Organic Black Beans, Tofu, Brown Rice, Vegetables And Cheese, And Covered With Both Tomatillo And Ranchero Sauces To Be Double Delicious. Organic Brown Rice, Carrots And Sweet Corn On The Side. 250 Calories. Gluten Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Rice, Organic Tomatillos (Organic Tomatillos, Water, Salt, Organic Distilled White Vinegar, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Spices), Organic Corn Tortilla (Organic White Corn Cooked In Water With A Trace Of Lime), Organic Corn, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Black Beans, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Zucchini, Organic Carrots, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Annatto, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Cilantro, Spices, Organic Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Olives, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Green Chiles, Organic Jalapeño Peppers. Contains Milk And Soy.

Maria X.
Nashua, NH
I love everything that Amy's makes. I mean everything. The food is great and wholesome and if I don't have time to cook I feel good about putting this in my body. I especially love how filling the Light and Lean Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada is- Worst thing is to be starving at work. I you haven't tried it, please do. You will love it. If you don't...send it my way.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Love this meal! Especially the enchilada, the sauce on top has a slight lime kick to it which is good (even coming from someone not usually that into citrus) and the texture of the corn tortilla holds up really well. The rice is kind of bland in my opinion but I tend to like saltier things. Overall, definitely recommend this one.
Sandra H.
Fullerton, CA
Amys is by far my favorite frozen food selection. it was great taste and it smells amazing. as if they were freshly made. i popped one in the microwave and my boyfriend would not believe how amazing they smelled and tasted. they are very flavorful!
Megan F.
Highest quality frozen food I've had to date! The meal was surprisingly filling and healthy (given that it was frozen, keep in mind frozen food is higher in sodium). My sister recently became a vegetarian, I originally bought them for her when she visits but after trying one have eaten them all for myself!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Eating healthy is always a challenge, but I hate the hassle of always cooking fresh food especially when I am at work. These meals are great and easy to prepare, meatless and most are gluten free
Annette T.
Kissimmee, FL
Amy's kitchen light and lean entrée is actually very good and I did have my doubts about it but I did try it for lunch one day and it was really good I recommend it!!
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Just had this for dinner and it was pretty tasty. Good amount of veggies, but would have liked more beans and a little more cheese. It is a light and lean meal, but I am probably going to be hungry again soon.
Ashley S.
ormond beach , fl
I absolutely adore amys! i became veg about six months ago and finding things has been a challenge. these meals have became my life saver! i always have one to go to and i haven't tried one i didn't like.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA
Amy's is my favorite brand to buy for quick work lunches. I love their enchiladas, but the green sauce is too sweet for me. I prefer their red sauce.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
These are amazing amis organic has the best tasting food. You would thing something vegitarian, and organic would taste blah but it's reallllly good!