BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Savory Organic Black Beans And Vegetables In Our Mild Mexican Sauce, Wrapped Up In A Tender Flour Tortilla. We Like To Top It With A Spoonful Of Amy’s Salsa. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Wheat And Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Black Beans, Organic Potatoes, Organic Broccoli, Organic Corn, Organic Bell Peppers, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Kidney Beans, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Cilantro, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Green Chiles, Organic Jalapeño Peppers. Contains Wheat.

Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This product is great. It is delicious and perfect fir it lunch at work. I am a repeat customer. It goes into the microwave for 2 minutes. It is usually on sale 3/$5. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an easy lunch.
Marina R.
Fairfield , CA
These burritos are amazingly good and the perfect size. I always buy a case of these. Apparently my husband likes them too because they're disappearing faster than I had hoped.
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
Love these burritos. They are filling and tasty, even when frozen for weeks. I leave them for my husband when I go out of time so he can make an easy dinner. He loves them!
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite frozen burrito. The other ones are good, but they just don't compare to this one. I love the cilantro taste and that they have broccoli.
Rachel M.
Tastes absolutely yummy! I buy them when I want something quick and convenient to eat. Very reasonable in price alone and in the packs of them.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
Yum, I love all of Amy's burritos, and especially this one. These are so much better than the other frozen burrito varieties out there.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
I love these for work. They heat up nicely in the microwave and are super yummy. I even have some of my co-works snagging them.
Morgan S.
Toronto, ON
I would not be able to live my busy schedule without Amy's burrtios! For the price of approx $3-4, I can have a healthy, satisfying, organic lunch. Pop it in your bag in the morning and they don't even need to stay super frozen. I always have them stocked in the freezer!