Amy's Kitchen Bean & Rice Burrito, Non-dairy, Light In Sodium

by Amy's Kitchen

The Hearty Duo Of Organic Pinto Beans And Brown Rice Are Mixed With Tasty Veggies In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. You’ll Never Miss The Cheese. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Wheat And Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Bean & Rice Burrito, Non-dairy, Light In Sodium!
How would you rate this product?
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
I keep this in my office when I am busy and can go out to eat. It easy and great taste. I like this more than other brands because it light in sodium. I am a repeated customer.
Brittany S.
Richmond, KY
I usually don’t like burritos especially with beans and this one was surprisingly great!!
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
You can’t go wrong with anything Amy’s. Love everything they have and I’m kind of a picky eater. Definitely a healthier option that doesn’t taste like it. I love the burritos because nights I don’t feel like cooking I can just toss this in the microwave and it’s perfect. Great portion sizes as well on all their burritos, bowls, etc.
Nicole P.
My go to meal in college! Super quick, easy, and yummy! Perfectly nutritious and fills you up for lots of energy! 5 stars for sure!
Rabeea P.
El Paso, TX
1,053 reviews
I have tried this once and it's actually pretty amazing. It's great for a quick snack and I love popping it in the oven for lunch on days when I don't want to cook lunches. Overall these taste pretty good and it's a good vegetarian snack.
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
I love Amy’s Kitchen products! Great and simple ingredients with lots of healthy options!! Love this for breakfast!!!
Alena R.
Winton, CA
I just started my vegan diet and I absolutely love this burrito! Great flavor to it I really can't complain.
Michelle B.
These burritos are delicious  and low in fat and calories and sodium!. The price is good is good also.  I buy them religiously  . There is no room for improvement.
Katelyn H.
LasVegas
This is a great quick lunch. You just heat it up and it holds you over while offering a lot of protein.
Jeanne B.
matthews, NC
I love these burritos all they need is a little hot sauce and you’re good to go so filling always taste fresh not frozen

Looking for your answer?