BY AMY'S KITCHEN

The Hearty Duo Of Organic Pinto Beans And Brown Rice Are Mixed With Tasty Veggies In Our Mild Mexican Sauce. You’ll Never Miss The Cheese. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Gluten Free And Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Whole Wheat And Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Onions, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Spices, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic. Contains Wheat.

Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this brand. I have tried other varieties of burritos. This is the best. It is beans and rice. I bought it at my local grocery store. It was on sale 2 for $4. They are perfect for work. I would buy them again.
Emily V.
THESE BURRITOS ARE SO GOOD!!! the only downside is that they're pretty pricey for one. Range from $2.50-$3.00 for one burrito. I get mine at Walmart, which tends to be the cheapest place.
C M.
My favorite 3 Amy's burritos aren't on here, which is surprising. This one is good, don't get me wrong, it's just not my favorite by Amy's/
Mary S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite thing to make if I'm hungry and don't feel like making a whole meal. It iS good enough to make you feel satisfied.
Rachel E.
In a pinch this burrito isn’t bad but I think it could use some seasoning because it was extremely bland. It seemed like it was literally just beans and rice in there. I’d recommend a different flavour over this one
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
I’m always looking for on the go vegan meals and this burrito is one of my go to favourites! I work as an actor and often times we have two shows in a day and these are fantastic to hear up between shows and they taste amazing!
Taylor H.
my favourite to-go food, I don't have time to cook & there actually aren't a lot of vegetarian options in my town so I'm inlove, they're a bit pricey but definitely worth it & highly recommended!!!!!!
Britney H.
Keswick
Easy lunch. Always keep extra in my fridge for those grab and go days. Good protein and easy on the carbs.