BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's spinach & cheese enchilada verde 10 oz see more...

Heather J.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite Amy's plate!!!! Comfort food at its finest!! Top with cholula sauce and call it done!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Amy's has the best Mexican meals. This one in particular is loaded with flavor and that sauce is to die for! The difference between these and ordinary frozen meals is that these are very filling so spending a bit more isn't an issue!
Haylee A.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
Good meal! I liked the enchilada- the tortilla had a good texture. The sauce has a slight lime flavor that I surprisingly liked. Overall, I feel like you can't go wrong with Amy's. They consistently make good products, the organic bit is just a bonus!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
I rarely eat frozen meals and this is one that I treat myself to. The dauce is delicious and the cheese is always melted perfectly. the rice and beans are wonderfully seasoned as well and the portion is filling.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield, MA
So delicious! I cannot say how excited I was when I found an organic and vegetarian frozen meal for my husband's lunches. He loves this one because it comes with rice and beans. It isn't too greasy and tastes amazing. Great for an easy lunch when you are pressed for time.
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
This stuff is amazeballs! Way better than other frozen meal options and it doesn't have that weird oily taste that most freezer dinners do. The best ingredients are used and there is serious attention to detail on the flavor here.
Casey P.
Casey P.
This is so good! It's really hard to find a GOOD frozen, gluten-free meal. It cooked pretty well too. It didn't get super mushy or look old and bland. It's prefect for those nights when I'm in a rush and don't have time to prepare a gluten-free meal.