BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's organic medium chili soup 14.7 oz see more...

• What types of beans are used in this soup? I love chili flavored ...1 Answers
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love a good canned chili and this one is a good one. organic, vegan (I never would have known, it really tastes like it had meat!) no GMOs, 16 g protein, 9 g fat and 680 mg sodium in half a can.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love Amy's brand because they are organic, but I always pick up a can of this chili when I can get it. The stuff I buy on a regular basis needs to have a decent amount of protein, ingredients I can pronounce, and a decent amount of flavor. I would rate this A- because of the amount of sodium in it.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
I love this stuff! As a vegetarian it's hard to find great chili's and this one is so good that even my meat loving friends will eat it without complaint. I wish it were spicier though!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
I won't touch chili unless it's homemade or Amy's chili. This stuff is really tasty. and if you're not vegan it's great with some shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top.
kathleen b.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I love this chili, and it makes the best dip when combined with cheese! tried it for the first time when i saw it at trader joes, but now i can find it at Kroger and target
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love Amy's chili! If you're looking for an organic, vegan, gluten free chili, with ingredients you can actually pronounce, look no further!
Danielle M.
CFB Greenwood, NS
I never liked chilli until I tired this and the chilli with veggies that Amy makes. They are amazing! I personally love to add a bunch of extra veggies into the mix for extra crunch but I have no shame in saying that I've eaten it straight out of the can many times.
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tasted like what I think wet dog food would taste like. I like the idea of organic chili, and I like other Amy's products, just not this chili.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
What types of beans are used in this soup? I love chili flavored things, but certain types of beans just don't seem to sit will with me, and I've found that some chili use traditional chili beans, vs. black beans, vs. white beans. anyone know?