BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Golden Lentil Soup: USDA organic 0g trans fat No added MSG No preservatives No GMOs No bioengineered ingredients Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Amy's Golden Lentil is a delightful creamy soup with a decent amount of spice. I am not much for spice so this is on the border for me of being too much. I purchased this at Kroger during a sale, and it was a great deal. I bought several cans and stocked up. I would definitely buy this again and definitely some of other other flavors available as well.
Amy P.
Orlando, FL
Amy's has a great line of canned soups. It's so convenient to pack my lunch for work by grabbing a can. I always stock up on the Golden Lentil Soup. It's hard to describe the taste if you've never had lentils but it's very yummy and doesn't taste "exotic". I add pepper to pump up the heat.
Brittany B.
Timberville, VA
I don't like that they sold out, so I try not to buy this brand, however this is the only lentil soup I enjoy.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I am a fan of Amy's soups! They are the perfect grab and go for work or school
madison r.
Im not a soup person but this gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddd
Grace C.
roswell, ga
I love Amy's Soups !!! They are so good and taste like homemade soup and not like a can soup like other brands. I also like that they are organic so I feel better about what I am eating.