Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz

by Amy's Kitchen

Amy's bowls broccoli & cheddar bake meal 9.5 oz

Is this brand organic or not?
Is this a great tasting product because it is gluten free? Can you tell it is a gluten free food??
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz!
Ashley S.
Simpsonville, SC
Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Publix
I buy frozen meals to have for lunch a few times each week and have for years. This week, I branched out and tried this bowl from Amy’s products, and I’m so glad that I did. It actually tastes like real food! The cheddar was rich and creamy, and the broccoli was the perfect texture after cooking. This is my new “must” when grocery shopping.
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
Everything that I've had from Amy's is awesome. This bowl tastes delicious and it's good for you. I love the clean and organic ingredients used.
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
This dish is SO tasty! It satisfies my carb and cheese cravings but I feel healthy because I’m also getting in some broccoli AND it’s Amy’s Kitchen brand. I like this best when cooked in a conventional oven but it’s still really good microwaved too. Amy's Kitchen Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Bowl
Lindsay L.
Everett, WA
Amy's kitchen is my go too when I want something simple and delicious. I have celiac disease and Amy's kitchen have many very tasty gluten free options. Also being the mother of a 1 month old baby girl my days can be a little hectic and exhausting! These are perfect and I would 100% recommend them!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
yes, yes, yes. omg so tastyyyyy. i bring these to work with me regularly. they microwave so well and are so delicious! creamy cheesy, and flavorful. these are a must have in my kitchen and i have to buy them anytime i get my groceries. i definately recommend them.
Melissa H.
Hayes, VA
Guilty- I eat this almost 4x a week *they make a Gluten Free one* and my busy work day thanks this company so much for making the tastiest cheese, decently healthy for frozen, and easiest meal when you’re too busy during the work day. 4min 30sec in the microwave and you’re done. Delicious and pretty nutritious! Not to mention I’m not sick! #glutenfree #quickmeals #workmeals
Tammy M.
Follansbee
Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz uploaded by Tammy M.
I love the organic flavor of this product. It is reasonably priced and the packaging is recycle friendly.
Morgan G.
Hoboken, NJ
Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz uploaded by Morgan G.
I love Amy's products! They are so convenient and delicious and I don't ever find myself hungry after finishing them. Unlike other frozen lunches, these are hearty meals and they're a treat to eat!
Jacob K.
Arvada, CO
My favorite go-to frozen lunch or dinner. I love normal pasta, but this is a delicious gluten-free option. It’s such a relief to be eating something completely organic and not awful for you, in a pinch! I always have them in my freezer.
Cindy L.
Torrance, CA
easy and very quick to make either in micro. or oven great as a snack or a meal very satisfying. needs no improvement great just as it is . excellent flavor