Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz

by Amy's Kitchen

Amy's bowls broccoli & cheddar bake meal 9.5 oz

Is this brand organic or not?
Is this a great tasting product because it is gluten free? Can you tell it is a gluten free food??
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz!
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoyed this. I will make something like this when I want something quick and easy for lunch time. They are pretty pricey however. Has a great taste and made with decent ingredients. Does not have a fake gross taste like other kinds of foods like this.
Holland
I never thought I would enjoy a meal with tofu. I actually bought this not realizing tofu was in it. Also, I typically do not choose gluten free meals, but this tasted like any other meal to me. I love it and will buy it to take to work from now on!  Amy's Kitchen Amy's Bowls Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Meal 9.5 oz
gahanna , OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Amy’s brand. There are so many fantastic meals! I typically stay away from freezer meals however Amy’s is an exception. Everything tastes like real food and it is not as bad for you as other brands. This particular dish is my favorite! I love these for when i’m feeling lazy and don’t want to cook anything.
Jarrell, TX
Amy’s products are so good and make for a great lunch. This broccoli and cheddar bowl is so very tasty. It comes in a bowl that makes it very easy and convenient to warm up in the microwave. Anther great choice are her enchiladas and rice those are so good as well. Highly recommend
Naperville, IL
My two year old loves this! Sometimes he only.wants carbs and junk food hes a picky eater but when he sees this he eats it all even the broccoli! I love this too it's a good value for the portion size! I would recommend this to anyone who's got picky eaters !
Lockport, NY
Purchased at: Target
These are delicious, but much higher in calorie than I would like. They do cut back on the carbs. If you aren’t worried about calorie count, I’d highly recommend!
Las Vegas
I'm a strict GF eater since having gluten will tear up my insides like a bomb went off inside me. Cramps, pain and diarrhea are what I try to avoid. I love the taste of this Amy's meal BUT from the first to the 3rd and last time I've eaten it I have gotten so sick it was as if I had eaten gluten. All my gluten symptoms returned with a vengeance when I eat this. I've never had this happen with Amy's meals before so I strongly suggest to avoid this meal even though it says it's gluten free.  To bad it was good. Not everything that says GF is really GF.
Clemson, SC
This dish is SO tasty! It satisfies my carb and cheese cravings but I feel healthy because I’m also getting in some broccoli AND it’s Amy’s Kitchen brand. I like this best when cooked in a conventional oven but it’s still really good microwaved too. Amy's Kitchen Broccoli & Cheddar Bake Bowl
Let me just start by saying I brought this not knowing it was gluten free. I devoured a box and bought many more before my mother commented “you know that’s rice pasta, right? Is it good?” And let me tell you, I never would have believed I wasn’t eating real pasta. On top of that the cheese sauce is delicious and the broccoli still has crisp-ness to it! Love Amy’s brand!
I love the flavor of Amy's Kitchen meals. The company pairs flavors together really well and the food tastes like "real food." The price can get pretty hefty unfortunately, so I often opt for cheaper "fake" food or meals that have to be cooked from scratch if Amy's isn't on sale.