BY AMY'S KITCHEN

In Italy They Call This Quattro Formaggi. We’ll Stick With Good Old 4 Cheese, But Ours Is Just As Delicious. Traditional Fontina, Provolone, Parmesan And Mozzarella Layered Over Our Italian Pizza Sauce On A Hand-stretched, Organic Wheat Crust. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Provolone Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Basil, Organic Red Wine Vinegar, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Yeast. Contains Milk And Wheat.

Buy on Jet.com
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a very good frozen pizza and actually all the Amy's frozen meals are exceptionally fresh tasting and good. I'd like to see a little more cheese on this pizza but I sprinkle some additional mozzarella on top. That may not suit everyone though but I'm extra cheese kind of gal. This pizza, when cooked according to package instructions, produces a good crust and the pizza is not soggy.
Kianna A.
A lot of the women that I work with eats this pizza so I decided to try it. It has a good taste to it, but I like meat on my pizza. I purchased it from Walmart for about $3. If you are a cheese pizza eater, I would definitely recommend this to you. It has a really good flavor.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Amy's is a great company that makes wholesome food. This is easily found in most retailers, so super easy to make. Much cheaper than a pizza delivery place, and tastier! They use organic ingredients, so you know you are getting a great product!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
My son loves this pizza and he always grabs a couple to make sure we don't run out. It's organic and great for a little snack if you don't want to order pizza.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Just the right amount of crisp I like from my frozen pizzas. The sauce is also quite good, but I do add some additional cheese before I bake it.