BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Organic Cornmeal Adds Extra Flavor To This Hand-stretched Crust. Topped With Mozzarella, Shredded Parmesan And Crumbled Goat Cheese, Plus Diced Organic Tomatoes And Italian Herbs, You’ll Never Think Of Cheese Pizza As Basic Again. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Cornmeal, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Tomato Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chèvre (Pasteurized Goat Milk, Salt, Culture, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Green Onions, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Em R.
Browns Mills
This is my favorite pizza! The crust is absolutely delicious and the toppings taste so fresh. My one problem is worrying about eating more than I would a regular pizza... simple and quick to make and delicious!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This have a very unique taste, I probably won't Bridges is again as it did taste a bit off. I do like the fact that all of her products are organic and non-GMO and healthy and safe to eat
Aj W.
The best pizza hands down! The cornmeal crust is delicious! I am gluten sensitive and I love that this pizza doesn't mess up my stomach or cause breakouts. The sauce is so flavorful and its delicious!
Sara M.
Amy's is the best!! It's so good to be able to eat a frozen pizza without feeling guilty about it. Thanks Amy, for providing healthy choices for the days when we don't feel like cooking!
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This frozen pizza is amazing and tastes so fresh! It doesn't taste like frozen pizza and I have purchased this many times. The ingredients are fresh and organic and I would highly recommend this to others!
Brigid A.
Austin, TX
This pizza is delicious! I love Amy's in general since all of Amy's brand is organic and is generally better for you than most everything else in the freezer aisle.
I was dubious about the cornmeal crust at first, but when I took my first bite I was actually rather surprised how well it works as a crust! The flavor really works well, and it isn't like biting into a piece of cardboard like most thin crust frozen pizza.
The cheese is really good as well, especially the chèvre. Mmmmm, mmmm!
I try to always have one of these in my freezer in case I need a pizza fix for lunch, it's that yummy.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This is my all time favorite frozen pizza! The cornmeal crust gives a great crunch and texture because the meal is on the courser side. The mix of mozzarella, Parmesan, and goat cheese is fantastic because you get the melty and stringy mozzarella, the delicious salty Parmesan, and the creamy goat cheese that combine for an incredible pizza! Unlike any frozen pizza out there!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I knew with a cornmeal rust that it would have crunch and that's why I wanted to pick it up and try it. I was right, crust is crunchy and satisfying! I always enjoy eating amy's because if you're going with a frozen meal it seems to be one of the healthiest options. Their ingredients are whole and they don't have a lot of the yucky preservatives that you find in other frozen or microwavable meals. I liked it!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I didn't really like this pizza. The cornmeal crust was extremely dry, hard and crunchy even though I followed directions exactly as written on the box. The cheese and sauce were nice but the crust made it unpleasant to eat.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
There is just something awesome about this pizza. I love the crunch of the cornmeal crust - it's different than anything else you get. The goat cheese adds a wonderful tang, too. I highly recommend this for someone looking for something a little different, but who also wants a classic feel too.