Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese Penne Marinara Light & Lean uploaded by Haley R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We Love Pasta, Especially When We Can Feel So Good About It. This Penne Dish Brings Together All The Comfort Food Classics: House-made Marinara, Made From Organic Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil And A Trio Of Creamy Mozzarella, Earthy Fontina And Savory Parmesan. Only 270 Calories. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Water), Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Culture, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This is freaking delicious! Tastes homemade but even better. Not to mention it’s all organic ingredients! Definitely will be purchasing her frozen foods again, doesn’t even compare to lean cuisines.
Angela U.
I love that Amy's kitchen uses all organic gluten free ingredients. I haven't found one i don't like. Very delicious
Karen Massiel J.
Doral, FL
Me encanta es un producto muy bueno. Me gusta su calidad es una de las mejores marcas. Me gusta mucho es un buen producto
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
Very good. It's a great choice when it comes to frozen foods. I love that Amy's products are organic.
Amanda C.
Amy's are my favorite frozen meals! Healthy and tasty option when you don't have time to cook!! My definite go too!
Kelly R.
Bismarck, ND
Love anything Amy's. This is an excellent lunch or supper. Delicious and quick to make supper in a flash
Sushanthine V.
They taste really good to me but not the best . I feel like there is more better cheese . As I know , it is so healthy to consume . They are so delicious at all the time . I would eat them all the time .
Becca K.
My favorite Amy's meal! Delicious and so easy to make. Amy's is always a bit pricey but delicious.
Silvia S.
Burlington , ON
This is so good ! I lke to add extra cheese before place in the microwave ! Price is ok
Alicia S.
So yummy! One of the better frozen meals definitely. It's a must have if you like pasta
Stephanie S.