Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese Penne Marinara Light & Lean uploaded by Haley R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We Love Pasta, Especially When We Can Feel So Good About It. This Penne Dish Brings Together All The Comfort Food Classics: House-made Marinara, Made From Organic Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil And A Trio Of Creamy Mozzarella, Earthy Fontina And Savory Parmesan. Only 270 Calories. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Water), Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Culture, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Renee U.
Revere, MA
Yuck, It's unfortunate that I like Amy's brand a lot and I have to give this a low review. The meal was not something you could eat. The red sauce on it was so disgusting I took one bite and it felt like my tongue curled up. The cheese also had this funky flavor almost like I was eating a not real cheese.
Fabiola B.
Calexico, CA
Delicioso sabor y sobre todo ingredientes naturales. Libres de gluten,colorantes artificiales y conservadores
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This meal caught my eye because it is a low calorie meal with pasta and cheese!! I liked the flavor of the pasta and cheese but the sauce was not all that great. It was pretty filling. Super quick to make.
Sushanthine V.
They taste really good to me but not the best . I feel like there is more better cheese . As I know , it is so healthy to consume . They are so delicious at all the time . I would eat them all the time .
Becca K.
My favorite Amy's meal! Delicious and so easy to make. Amy's is always a bit pricey but delicious.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
THis is a great product to take for lunch at work. Amy's is great quality and I always enjoy her meals. The organic ingredients are amazing.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Unseasoned. I recommend Amy's Mexican frozen entrees. The light and lean didn't taste very good and I will stay away from this collection.
Mindy M.
Jacksonville, FL
yum! i love this product. it taste so fresh and you can tell its high quailty. my only gripes are the price and the sugar content.
Bianca L.
Delicious! One of my favorite things Amys has to offer. The noodles do not feel rubbery or watery like most frozen meals do. SO much flavor and since its also healthy this a perfect mean option for the working parent, college student, etc who needs a fast and healthy meal!
jessica m.
Prarieville
Ooooh my god sooo good. great quick little dish to make for dinner if you don't have time.
Stephanie S.