Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese Penne Marinara Light & Lean uploaded by Haley R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We Love Pasta, Especially When We Can Feel So Good About It. This Penne Dish Brings Together All The Comfort Food Classics: House-made Marinara, Made From Organic Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil And A Trio Of Creamy Mozzarella, Earthy Fontina And Savory Parmesan. Only 270 Calories. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Water), Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Culture, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This is freaking delicious! Tastes homemade but even better. Not to mention it’s all organic ingredients! Definitely will be purchasing her frozen foods again, doesn’t even compare to lean cuisines.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I really enjoyed this. The pasta was just right with the cheese. I think this is a lot healthier than what can get at the store. Very easy to prepare. I did three minutes than stire it than add another minute. This has to be my favorite pasta meal that I have tried from Amy's. I would recommend this product!
Mary Grace D.
Their meals satisfy my cravings when I want to eat for 5 people. LOL jk...but this brand never disappoints. They have great flavors and taste almost like as if I'm at a restaurant.
Jacq N.
Hillsboro, OR
Love all the Amy's light products!
Great sized portions and definitely helps with hunger throughout the day when trying to lose weight. Fairly low calories and great flavors.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
Yuck, It's unfortunate that I like Amy's brand a lot and I have to give this a low review. The meal was not something you could eat. The red sauce on it was so disgusting I took one bite and it felt like my tongue curled up. The cheese also had this funky flavor almost like I was eating a not real cheese.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This is the best tasting 3 cheese penne with marinara sauce! The noodles are perfect and not slimy and gooey like other noodles I've had before. The marinara also has a wonderful flavor and I love the melted awesome 3 cheese flavor! They are easy to prepare, great quality and affordable!
Kaari G.
I actually don't see what I've bought on the list here so I'll review what I love eating from Amy's. Amy's bowls are so delicious! I love the mac and cheese with broccoli, the tortilla casserole with black beans...oh my goodness, so delicious. I guess I already said that. But they are! I'd eat one for lunch every day.
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Amy's is my go to. you can trust them! it tastes great! it's inexpensive! sometimes i wish they were a bit bigger but at the same time i know reducing portions is good for you, so this isn't even a negative. i recommend amy's to all my friends and family!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This meal caught my eye because it is a low calorie meal with pasta and cheese!! I liked the flavor of the pasta and cheese but the sauce was not all that great. It was pretty filling. Super quick to make.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
One of my coworkers gave me this for lunch one day. I was shocked, I thought this would be dry and tasteless. It was far from it, a good amount of tomato sauce and cheese, and it filled me up for a while.
Stephanie S.