Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese & Kale Bake Bowl uploaded by Dawn S.Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese & Kale Bake Bowl uploaded by Gabrielle S.Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese & Kale Bake Bowl uploaded by Sierra B.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Green, Leafy Kale Can Be Truly Delicious, Especially When Mixed Into A Creamy Three-cheese Sauce Over Tender, Organic Rice Flour Rotini. Mac & Cheese Just Got A Little More Sophisticated. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Filtered Water, Organic Rice Flour), Organic Lowfat Milk, White Cheddar And Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Kale, Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic Onions, Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Sea Salt, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Agave Syrup, Mustard Powder, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Vinegar, Organic Bell Peppers, Yeast, Organic Potato Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Organic Rice Bran Extract, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Garlic. Contains Milk.

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
this was delicious and was the perfect easy to make meal after tearing and ligament in my knee. Even though Amy's is a little more pricey I don't mind paying a little extra for a brand I know has reliable quality and consistent delicious flavors.
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Thank you Amy's for making a veggie bowl with perfect portion size and totally delicious food! Not only am I completely full but I feel like I ate a gourmet meal. I do have to say I am not used to paying $4.50 for a store bought frozen meal but at least it isn't full of terrible ingredients and I didn't overeat! I'll be trying other flavors for sure!
Elizabeth S.
Woodway, TX
I love this stuff. Tried it for the first time last week and bought 2 more this weekend. It hits the comfort food spot, yet I love the kale in there, both the flavor and the consistency. I would definitely recommend this 3 cheese bowl with kale to anyone who wants delicious Mac and cheese with a healthy kick of kale. I will buy again.
Holly C.
I have always loved Amy's but I just tried this for the first time and it was so so good! There is a good amount of kale and is gluten free (I couldn't even tell). It's not watery like some frozen meals and just delicious! Will definetly but again. Just wish they were a little bit cheaper, but I think you get good bang for your buck :)
Madison C.
I love the Amy's brand. They have the best selection of gluten free foods. I recently stumbled upon this frozen meal while at Whole Foods a while back and it has become a staple item in my freezer at home. Being allergic to gluten and an extremely picky eater, there isn't a whole lot of foods that i find that I can actually eat and enjoy. But this one made the list. Love it.
Johannah S.
This pasta bowl is full of flavor and at only 470 calories perfect for a quick lunch at work or on the go. One of my favorite meals ever! It has one of the best tastes ever and actually turned me into a fan of kale. I think it couldn't be any better. Overall, great taste and will definitely keep buying
Megan J.
One of my favorite meals ever! They are kind of pricey. I find them at Wal-Mart in my state (TN) for nearly $4 a bowl. It has one of the best tastes ever and actually turned me into a big fan of kale. I think it couldn't be any better. One thing I do this like is it is quite fattening. I think it is 25g a package?? Overall, great taste and will definitely keep buying (at least until I find a comparable recipe).
Andréa G.
Very tasty. I picked one up in Target for a quick lunch for the next day and was not disappointed! I knew that Amy's made great frozen meals became my mother is a huge fan of the Mexican food they make. I was pleased with its creaminess and great flavor
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Always tasty, always filling. Also, always need something to go with it. Its a small portion but it's a special treat in our family because its so expensive .
Sunshine R.
Purchased at: Target
A little pricey but I could've licked the bow clean! Noodles are a little chewy where its gluten free noodles but that's not a bad thing with the flavor
Karla M.