BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's Indian Paneer Tikka.
Tomato Masala with Cheese, Vegetables & Rice.
Made with Organic Rice, Potatoes & Spinach.
Gluten Free.
No GMOs.
No Bioengineered Ingredients.
Family Owned Since 1988. see more...

Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
This is my go to microwave food! I bring these for lunch at work or just stock them in my freezer for when I don't want to cook. Not only are they a great price but they also fill you up without the yucky feeling of eating something unhealthy and equally quick. Amy's is always great quality and these are no different, everything is always cooked to perfection and I'm picky about my Indian food!
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Amy's frozen meals are always great but their Indian meals are my favorite! I absolutely love the variety they offer and the fresh spices and flavors in these meals. Meats are tender, rice is moist and the good tastes like restaurant quality food. Great products and typically made healthy!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
This is a decent substitute for tikka masala at home when you don't want to order out or want to enjoy Indian on a budget.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Foodie Expert
I bought this because I thought it was chicken...I'm not a huge fan of Paneer, but the Indian flavors were very good! I'll definitely try this brand again with a dish I like.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London, ['', '', '']
This is another great frozen meal from amy's. It is not very spicy at all (I'd actually prefer more spice) but the spinach is creamy, the rice is lightly flavored and the paneer and it's sauce is fantastic!