BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Indian Mattar Tofu.
Curried peas and tofu with rice & dal.
Made with organic vegetables, tofu & dal.
Non-dairy.
Gluten free.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients. see more...

Meghan G.
I love and hate this food at the same time. I love it because it is so delicious and tastes nearly authentic, and I hate it because I eat it at least 4 times a week! Haha. My fiance is tired of the kitchen and microwave smelling like Indian food! Out of all of her Indian meals, this one has to be my favorite. I prefer to mix everything up rather than eating it separately. The flavors mix so well together and it isn't spicy. This would be a great meal for someone who has never tried Indian food.
Brittany E.
Foodie Expert
I don't eat a strict diet, but I have been seriously contemplating going vegetarian. I've tried other vegan/vegetarian options and none of them taste how they look. This is DEFINITELY taste amazing! They are a little pricey compared to other frozen meals, but they actually fill you up and the ingredients are healthy.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Foodie Expert
It took me awhile to buy this one because I was unsure about what it was...I can't believe it took me so long. This is another favorite of mine! It has a great taste and I really love it as crazy as it looks. I would tell you to at least try it once. Sometimes I will have soup with it for lunch and it's perfect!
DJ J.
Amy's proven foods are superb! I love the natural ingredients, the authentic recipes, and the detailed packaging. Great for those with food allergies. The only criticism is that the times on the back of the box are always too long and the first time I ever cook a new variety, it's almost always dried out or burnt. After a little trial and error I can get it working for me and my own/microwave. Just kind of frustrating.
Rae B.
The rice is fragrant, the tofu is perfectly cooked and delicious, and in generally it is top notch. I wish that Amy's had some Indian options with a bit of spice, but these are still delicious.
A recommendation for prep: set your microwave to a slightly lower power and cook a bit longer; this prevents a cold center with crunchy overdone edges.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
Amy's Indian food is the best frozen Indian food I've ever tried! Always tastes fresher than any other frozen meal and has lots of options and flavor. The only gripe I have is that they tend to be on the expensive side so I often have to wait till they are on sale. Would recommend!
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I love Indian food. So when I saw this at a grocery market, I had to buy it. I loved it. It tastes so good and pretty close to Indian food. Also, they use quality ingredients, which you can tell from the taste. I have tried other frozen entrees from this particular brand and ave loved all of the,. But by far this is my favorite.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my frozen go to meals. Been eating for years--lots of flavor and good portion as well. Gluten free is important for my diet.
Shandra D.
oxnard , CA
Foodie Expert
This tofu dish surprisingly has a lot of flavor and even non vegetarians can enjoy.
Sylvia T.
Charleston, WV
Easy meal that you do not have to really think about, I usually have these frozen meals either when I am in rush or just need something quick and delicious
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Amy's is an all vegan product right?
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
Does this meal taste good?
Taylor M.
Burlington , NC
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other meals by Amy's?
Lauren Y.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know where you can buy this in Canada?