GroceryProduceTofu, Soy & Vegetarian ProductsAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Gluten Free Tofu Scramble Frozen Breakfast Wrap - 55oz

Amy's Gluten Free Tofu Scramble Frozen Breakfast Wrap - 5.5oz

It’s Breakfast. It’s A Snack. No Matter What You Call It, This Wrap Is Filled With Savory Organic Tofu, Hash Browns And A Mix Of Yummy Veggies That Can Be Enjoyed Just About Any Time. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Organic Sorghum Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Where can I buy these at?
Is the burrito just as good as the scramble? [product:amys-kitchen-tofu-scramble-breakfast-wrap-gluten-free]
Do they have that weird frozen breakfast after taste once they are thawed?
Start your review of Amy's Gluten Free Tofu Scramble Frozen Breakfast Wrap - 5.5oz!
Merlinda Y.
San Leandro, CA
I've had better but maybe it was the version I had. I felt like it was lacking flavor and texture. I've tried a different one from the same company but forgot the name. It was also my Amy's kitchen.
Carrie H.
Marco island , FL
These are so amazing! I didn’t think they were going to be as tasty as they were. Anytime I’m with my vegan friend I get these!
Tabatha M.
austin
I thought this was ok but not worth the price point. I just felt underwhelmed once I was done and not full.
Jennifer L.
I'm not even vegan and I love these! I'm a vegetarian but I try to avoid diary and eggs as much as possible and these are my go to breakfast! They have so much flavor and keep me full for hours!
Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Best tofu texture next to EVOL burritos. Great source of protein & simple for those of us with busy schedules
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is good but it never stays together even when I cook it exactly like how it says to on the packaging
Jacqueline L.
New York
This one is my fav!
so flavorful and very filling, it’s my favorite breakfast to eat on the go or at work. Such a great find for a vegan.
make sure you do put this in the oven though as it tends to get soggy in the microwave- it’s good to put it in the microwave to start and then finish it off the in oven so it cooks faster but has a nice crunchy outside
This one is my fav!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is my favorite brand of microwaveable vegan foods. Everything from this brand is amazing. I highly recommend this brand.
Rachel  E.
Goreville, IL
Gross. It was so gross. Not worth the $2.75 for basically a small wrapped tortilla, I don't think there was anything else in there?
Vanessa D.
Abilene, TX
Need a breakfast burrito without eggs that tastes delish? Amy's has you covered! This is one of my favorite frozen burritos! Great flavors, quick and easy, add some salsa and it reminds you of Sunday morning burritos at home! I was so excited I found this and it has become a staple when I need a quick and easy grab n' go meal!