Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 62oz

Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 6.2oz

by Amy's Kitchen

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...
Start your review of Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 6.2oz!
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
This pizza is SOO GOOD! I love the brand Amy's is one of my top brands ever. I eat very healthy. A lot of frozen meals like this are packed full of sodium and preservatives and aren't filling enough so you're starving by the end of the day. This is just enough and isn't terrible for you!
sarah K.
Wilsonville, OR
Love this pizza for my husband and I when we need something quick and easy. I like I can keep one in the freezer and when we have a hard night it takes noting to make. I love the basil flavor of this pizza and it's not loaded with cheese which irritates my stomach. Short of a cheese less pizza (a very sad world in my opinion) this is great because you don't feel like your missing out when everyone else is enjoying pizza.
Karen N.
Indio, CA
This is really good pizza. I tried for the first time last week and bought two more this week. The quality is great. I really like the crust too.
Linda G.
Paulden, AZ
This pizza bakes up great! The ingredients are all pure organic, so I feel good feeding this quick food to myself and family. The taste is great as well.
Rebecca H.
Easy to cook, delicious, and healthy. I appreciate that Amy’s uses organic ingredients and that I can quickly whip these up when I don’t have time to cook a full meal from scratch (which is often!) What’s not to like?
Marissa C.
New York
This margherita pizza tastes so fresh! Much more gourmet than greasy delivery pizza. This pizza is perfectly crisp with the just the right amount of zesty sauce and quality mozzarella. Will continue to purchase! Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 6.2oz
Hiba K.
Garland, TX
This pizza is delicious. Super easy to cook and takes 10 minutes to fully bake! Quick and easy dinner when I’m too lazy to cook.
Sarah N.
Buffalo, NY
I love Amy's foods! I'm not sure what made me try her pizza, but I happened to pick it up and wasn't entirely disappointed. I'm not vegan/vegetarian/GF/LT but I do like to look for healthier options when I can. This was good, but I came to the conclusion that unless you have to eat this for dietary reasons, I'd rather have a regular frozen pizza.
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
Pretty decent for a frozen pizza. Not quite as crispy as I usually want but full of flavor and takes care of any pizza craving.
Darby N.
naples
I love a good Amy's pizza and nothing beats the Margherita pizza. This is super quick if you're looking for something that doesn't take long to prepare. It's also a healthy and yummy snack that comes in a great portion as well if there two of you!