GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen PizzaAmy's Kitchen
Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 62oz

Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 6.2oz

by Amy's Kitchen

Simple And Simply Scrumptious. The Margherita Has A Thinner, Hand-stretched Crust, Slowly Simmered Sauce Made From Organic Tomatoes And Classic Italian Seasonings, And Is Topped Off With Mozzarella Cheese And A Sprinkling Of Parmesan And Basil. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Honey, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Spices. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Does this taste good? I’ve never had Amy’s pizzas but have been wanting to try...
Start your review of Amy's Frozen Thin Crust Margherita Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella & Basil - 6.2oz!
Gabrielle E.
Orting, WA
This pizza is SOO GOOD! I love the brand Amy's is one of my top brands ever. I eat very healthy. A lot of frozen meals like this are packed full of sodium and preservatives and aren't filling enough so you're starving by the end of the day. This is just enough and isn't terrible for you!
sarah K.
Wilsonville, OR
Love this pizza for my husband and I when we need something quick and easy. I like I can keep one in the freezer and when we have a hard night it takes noting to make. I love the basil flavor of this pizza and it's not loaded with cheese which irritates my stomach. Short of a cheese less pizza (a very sad world in my opinion) this is great because you don't feel like your missing out when everyone else is enjoying pizza.
Karen N.
Indio, CA
This is really good pizza. I tried for the first time last week and bought two more this week. The quality is great. I really like the crust too.
Hiba K.
Kennedale, TX
This pizza is delicious. Super easy to cook and takes 10 minutes to fully bake! Quick and easy dinner when I’m too lazy to cook.
Linda G.
Paulden, AZ
This pizza bakes up great! The ingredients are all pure organic, so I feel good feeding this quick food to myself and family. The taste is great as well.
Ashley  M.
Des Moines, IA
Love love this pizza! This is a great choice for a quick lunch or dinner! I love the thin crispy crust. The ingredients are delicious and savory. I really recommend this!
Laura M.
Elizabethtown, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:amys-frozen-thin-crust-margherita-pizza-with-fresh-mozzarella-&-basil-62oz] is such a great tasting pizza that you literally won’t believe that it isn’t take out from some restaurant! This pizza tastes so delicious and savory to the very last slice! The fact that it has mostly organic ingredients in the pizza make it just even more amazing. If you haven’t tried this brands pizza, then do yourself a big favor and go get it and cook it and eat it because you’ll be so happy that you did!
Anna S.
Lutz, FL
My husband and I love a weekly pizza night. He likes delivery, but I am trying to be more conscious of what I eat, so I have started keeping Amy's frozen pizza in the fridge for me so that I can enjoy pizza that I know what the ingredients, calories, and macros are. This margarita pizza is my absolute favorite of the Amy's pizza choices!
Isabel B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Our whole family loves this pizza! It’s perfect to use as a base and add a few toppings. I always know that I’m getting a quality product with ingredients I trust.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Yo soy amante de las pizza 🍕 y esta es una de mis favoritas , los domingos para ver películas siempre hornéanos una pizza , se la rifa encomiendo