Amy's Frozen Southwestern Burrito - 5.5oz

by Amy's Kitchen

What’s Better Than A Burrito? A Burrito Made With Fire Roasted Poblano Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers And Black Olives, Of Course. Plus Organic Pinto Beans And Monterey Jack Cheese, Hand-wrapped In An Organic, Whole Wheat Tortilla. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Wheat And Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Olives, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Corn Masa (Organic Stoneground Corn Flour, Trace Of Lime), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Fire Roasted Poblano Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Chipotle Pods, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Grape Must). Contains Wheat And Milk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Frozen Southwestern Burrito - 5.5oz!
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
I love Amy's meals and burritos. This flavor is so great. I can't really put my finger on why this flavor is so good, but it is. Yummy!
Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These are my favorite! Unfortunately, I have a really hard time finding places that have them in stock. When I do find them, I stock up and buy about 5! All the flavors mix together really well and they are so quick and easy to heat up!
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I went grocery shopping & decided to get one of these burritos to try. The flavor is really good, and it’s something I felt good about eating! It isn’t spicy, and it was a quick snack. If you’re wanting something to fill you up, I would add a little bit to this, or choose something else all together, but I would repurchase this!
Nataly L.
Post Falls, ID
I am addicted to these burritos. I typically have one in my freezer and I'll stock up on them if there's a sale. I love the flavor and the texture of the corn masa inside is so good. I'm not really a frozen burrito kind of person...except for Amy's.
Tara H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I keep these burritos in my freezer for times when I’m too lazy to cook or too hungry to wait for a food delivery. I love thar Amy‘s is organic so I don’t have to worry about what’s in the burrito and it is absolutely delicious. they also have a vegan bean and cheese that’s bomb. They don’t cost much and don’t take up space in your freezer so always great to have a few on hand.
Samantha  W.
Saint Johns, FL
Great quick breakfast that I can throw at my husband when he is getting hangry! Super easy to prepare and keeps you full.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I love all of Amy's burritos. They are a great quick meal straight out of the freezer. Just pop them in the microwave and they are good to go. I usually cut them in half to help them cool down before shoving them in my mouth.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I love all of Amy's burritos, but this one is really fun, has more flavor than some of the other plain old rice and bean burritos. I like this one for breakfast or lunch and it keeps me full for a long time.
Rebecca S.
Nashville
I really love anything by Amy’s. All of their stuff tastes homemade. I love that I don’t have to worry about weird ingredients
Polaris F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love these frozen burritos. They are not incredible, but its a mass produced frozen burrito, so my expectations were pretty low to begin with. All the different varieties I have tried so far have been really tasty, but this one is my favorite.

Looking for your answer?