Amy's Enchilada Cheese uploaded by Janice S.Amy's Enchilada Cheese uploaded by Shannon F.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Enchilada Cheese.
Made with organic corn & tomatoes.
Family owned since 1988.
No bioengineered ingredients.
GMOs.
Gluten free. see more...

Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
This is my new favorite food or let's say snack because it's not a lot of food, usually I'm still hungry after eating this.

This product is an amazing value and it taste delicious. I get this from my local grocery store it's around $3.99 I believe. It's delicious and well worth the money.

A good tip I can offer here is to season this with your favorite spices, add a small amount of butter or oil of your choice, place foil over it and put it in the oven on 400 degrees for 35-40 mins.

You won't regret trying this out its so good!!! My new favorite snack.

Oh yeah it's only 2 enchiladas in the box that's why I say it's not much food for one person but it's a great snack.
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
An A+ frozen meal from Amy's. It's easy to prepare while still tasting like actual food--and good food at that. I have a very busy lifestyle, and don't always have the time to make my own meals or the money to order in. This is the perfect compromise between the two: tasty, affordable, and convenient.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Amy's brand, but I will say the Corn tortillas get very hard in the cooking process and honestly it ruins the entire thing since well, it's a cheese enchilada and you have to eat the shell. Have not purchased again.
Joanna B.
Foodie Expert
When we need something simple and want to forego meat, their #vegetarian meals are the best! My whole family of 5 loves Amy's frozen meals and don't complain of there being no meat!
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
If these had less calories I would eat them every day. They are hands down better than any enchilada I have had in a restaurant or anywhere.
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
I had never tried enchiladas before, but these were pretty good! Corn shell (gluten-free) on the outside and a yummy sauce to cover the whole thing. Easy enough to cook up in the microwave, just make sure to nuke it long enough so it isn't chewy. I would definitely buy this again as it was the same price as other frozen dinners and it was a quick and fulfilling meal.
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
I always have Amy's meals in my freezer. When I don't want to cook or a late night to snack. We have tried a variety of of Amy's meals and they never disappoint. They are reasonable in price. I find the most variety at Walmart or Kroger. I will definitely keep buying these.
Jackie C.
Foodie Expert
By far one of the best tasting frozen brands. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but if you want actually decent quality and taste it is worth it. These enchiladas are so cheesy and have a great enchilada sauce.
Gina P.
These enchiladas are delicious. I have been to alot of restaurants and had enchiladas that didn't taste as good as these enchiladas. However, this is definitely not a diet food(serving size is 1 enchilada). I wish they came as a single serving package.
Heather L.
This is pretty good for a microwave dinner, but it's definitely not up to par with restaurants. The sauce is very good, if just a little bland. It can be a little messy and I wish the box was bigger! But I was a little impressed!
Kristin H.
Joplin, MO
How long do they take to cook?