BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada.
Made with organic tortillas, black beans and vegetables.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.
Dairy free.
Cholesterol free.
Gluten free. see more...

Maria S.
My mom's enchiladas will always be my favorite, but they're not exactly low calorie!! When I want that authentic taste without the guilt these enchiladas are my go to. I usually have at least 3 boxes in my freezer.
Donna A.
Fargo, ND
These are very delicious and I love that they're portioned just right. I don't feel deprived of anything or feel as I'm missing out on anything when i have this for dinner.
Ericca S.
Cardiff, CA
I love this as a quick and easy meal after a long day out. The mix of beans and vegetables inside is light but still satisfying and filling. Almost everything by Amy's is quite healthy as well! My only complaint is sometimes they come out a bit dry.
Samantha M.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these enchiladas, they totally work for my college dorm situation, totally a fan. Amy's is a great vegetarian option
Kacey S.
Athens, AL
Another great option from this brand! A quick meal with less guilt - I love these products!
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite one! All of them are delicious. I was surprised & how amazing these frozen meals tasted. It's full of flavor, not soggy & not full of the bad ingredients in most frozen dinners.
Courtney T.
Salisbury, NC
I love all of the Amy's brands! Fast and easy choice! They also have great snacks and crackers to choose from, love them!
Brieann B.
Columbus, OH
All of the Amy's products are great, one of the only frozen meal brands I will buy due to taste and ingredients.
Willow M.
Foodie Expert
I love Amy's products, and I love these! They make a quick, tasty meal when you are in a hurry.
Vanessa G.
Foodie Expert
Love most of the Amy's products and these enchiladas make a quick and healthy meal!