Amy's Burrito Gluten Free

Amy'sĀ® Gluten Free Burrito.
Made with organic beans & rice.
Gluten free tortilla.
No GMOs. see more...

Amy's Burrito Gluten Free
  • "They cook really quickly and are delicious with tortilla chips and avocado! " in 1 review
  • "This burrito tastes great, I would say the best you can get from a frozen meal." in 1 review
  • "Nothing like a home made burritos." in 1 review
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This was like my go-to lunch for like a year straight. Not only is it like the cheapest gluten free lunch you will find, but it also tastes REALLY good. The best part is it only takes like 2 min in the microwave!
Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Addicted to these! Itā€™s so hard to find a yummy gluten and dairy free burrito and this one In particular knocks it out of the park! I have severe celiac meaning, if there is even a spec of cross contamination Iā€™m in the hospital. This food is safe!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Amy's Burrito's are pretty good.  I continue to buy them so they must be okay.  They could have a little bit more flavor, but being they are good to eat and gluten free I can't complain too much.  All the combinations are good.  They are a little pricey, but worth it.
Meghan R.
NEW York, NY
Most of Amy's brand products are of good quality and I find that I like most as well. This burrito is very good considering it is a frozen product and is gluten free. It is not as flavorful as I might like but overall I am satisfied at the end of my meal when I am having one of these burritos.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is an awesome burrito for those of us with food allergies! I'm allergic to both milk and wheat but I love burritos and I missed being able to eat them so much until I found this! The burrito holds together and the inside is wet and flavorful! It's affordable and so good I can't recommend enough!
Kayla A.
This is truly the best gluten/dairy free frozen burrito I've ever had, no lie. I have tried so many different brands and types and each one has had its own significant downside. Amy's brand however soars above the rest somehow. I don't know what you're doing Amy...but keep doing it please!
Rachael F.
Charlotte, NC
Amy's is my go-to on anything in the frozen food aisle.  While their presentation may not always be A+, their taste and the amount of care they put into their products is amazing.  They are of decent value, and for some reason, I really love the gluten free burrito!
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
Having dairy, gluten, soy, & corn allergies makes it hard to purchase processed food. However, these are great, taste great, and are a great price. I keep a couple on hand in case I've run out of time to meal prep. Love!
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I can not tell you how excited I was about these!! Do you know how hard it is to find a good gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free, organic burrito? Well, it is, unless you are within reaching distance of one of these miracles of magic. Seriously though the flavor is excellent, the texture is satisfying. Also it's a lunchtime lifesaver!! Not to make it weird, but if you're an egg eater all I'm going to say is if you cut a cooked burrito lengthwise and top each half with an over-easy egg. you will not be disappointed.
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
This is my go-to brand of frozen burritos for lunch at work. Although I am not on a gluten-free diet I have tried the gluten free burrito and it is just as good as the conventional Amy's burrito. It's a bit pricier than other frozen burritos but it serves as my main course so it's much cheaper than eating out at lunch every day. The spices Amy's uses are perfect and never too mild or spicy. Totally recommend.