BY AMY KATHRYN

Amber W.
Michigan City, IN
This is my favorite water! It is affordable and it is eco friendly!! I also will only drink spring water because it is so refreshing! I usually buy these at my local supermarket 3 for $10 for 24 packs! It is a great deal because I drink a lot of water!
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
I seen reviews stating the bottle is to big... I don't have that problem honestly I see absolutely no difference between it and any other brand, so I'm not sure where those reviews are coming from? I also have no problems with the cap either.
I taste no difference in the flavor compared to Pure Life which is my go to. These where on sale by me for $1.99 a pack ... that is an AMAZING price! I only got 3 packs because I am picky on my water and I had never heard of the brand so I was iffy on getting to many. Now I'm really kicking myself I wish I would have gotten a ton of them! Next time I will definitely stock up!
Megan B.
Hazel park
Amazing water!! Keeps me hydrated on the days I have tennis matches. My favorite water brand. I drink almost 2 bottles a day, good value for great quality. I highly recommend this product.
Denisha H.
London, KY
My husband and I drink a lot of water and when we found this brand at a local Gordon Food Service we decided to try it due to its large bottles and convenient cap. When we got it home and tried the water we were highly disappointed. The water taste EXACTLY like tap water which is something we avoid drinking. The affordability and awesome bottle is why I'm giving this product 2 stars.
Samantha S.
Really not a huge fan of this water, but I do consider myself somewhat of a water snob. I prefer to drink either nestle or smart water- this just has an odd taste in my opinion
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Brand is priced right its affordable and taste really fresh. I found this brand at butera and really has been the only brand i buy for the family because of price.
Kris S.
It tastes fine but the bottle is so big it does not fit in standard cup holders and you need a big grip to hold it well when drinking. The price is right though.
marilid m.
I always buy this brand of water. I needed more than ever now that I'm pregnant I need to be hydrated at all times. and because I want my kids to drink more water than soda.
Ashleigh C.
Southfield, MI
Thus water is so refreshing. This is definitely my go to, especially during the summer. It doesn't have a weird after taste compared to other brands.
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Since I started drinking Alsopure bottled water I had less stomach aches and felt alot more hydrated than my usual tap water. Yay for purified water!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Why is the water in makeup bags & organizers?!
Shauna G.
Do these come in smaller bottles?
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
How is the flavor of this water? Is there a big difference between it and the big name brand ones?
Juliet L.
Dallas, TX
I like the water do they sell this in smaller bottles!??..
Justina O.
What is your favorite kind of water?!?!