BY AMY & BRIAN

Buy on Walmart
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
This is so good! It's a little bit more sweet and flavorful than a coconut water, but still very refreshing when cold. I buy both, but I love the one with pulp a little bit more because you get the bite of coconut pieces. It's fairly inexpensive compared to other coconut drinks. If you like coconut, I would highly recommend this drink!
Lauren S.
This coconut juice kept me hydrated during my last CrossFit competition. I usually get dizzy from lack of fluids but mant his stuff did the trick!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
Foodie Expert
I have recently acquired a taste for coconut water and it is hard to find one that I like. I don't like my coconut water super sweet, as I know what it taste like fresh and I like to find some that taste as close to the natural version as possible. So far I really like this brand!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I am super picky about my coconut water. I hate when there is crap tons of sugar in there, and with Amy & Brians they have a reasonable amount. <3
Ana T.
I used to not like coconut juice. Since I got pregnant I started to love them. Now I buy them all the time.
Tal M.
Toronto, ON
I am not a huge fan of drinking coconut water, but this is great for if you're looking to bake with coconut water.
Veronica W.
brampton
I drink this product on a regular basis. I find it refreshing when cold. Product packaging makes it a easy find at the grocery store.