BY AMWAN

The L A Baby Avalon 4 in 1 convertible crib in a contemporary white finish converts to a day bed, toddler bed with guard rail included, and later on it converts to a full size bed with bed rails purchased separately. The three distinctive non toxic finishes offered in this simply elegant and solid wood construction crib are cherry, pecan and white. The fixed sides and solid back panel insure stability, allowing this crib to meet or exceed all Federal Safety Standards. This crib also features hidden hardware, three levels of mattress adjustment and each part of the crib is carefully sanded and finished to insure many years of quality service. The crib is made from New Zealand pine and select hardwoods while two styles of dressing tables in two different price points are available for all finishes. While there is no actual weight limit on the crib the child should transition out of the crib when they start climbing or reach a height of 35 inches. see more...

Amwan Avalon 4 in I Convertible Crib in White
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Amwan Avalon 4 in I Convertible Crib in White!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?