Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick (Purée) uploaded by Joel L.

BY BITE BEAUTY

What it does: The liquid lip gets redefined with this handcrafted, moisture-rich, high-pigment formula. Bite Beauty's most nourishing lipstick, Amuse Bouche, gets liquified, while offering rich, high-impact color and a creamy, comfortable application... see more...

Kelsey C.
Aurora, CO
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I love it. The color is perfect and pigmented, it’s formula is great, doesn’t dry my lips. The brush makes it easy to apply.
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
These are exactly as what they are marketed to be. They look sooo good on the lips, I wouldn't recommend a bold color because these do bleed as they wear. But if you find a good wearable color or you don't mind the maintenance they are gorgeous!
Angelique G.
Coweta
Not a fan of this formula. Very messy and the applicator is a odd shape. If you do like this formula it works best with a lip liner. I’ll probably use what I bought but won’t be repurchasing.
Joel L.
Oakville
This is the most gorgeous terracotta shade! The name of the lipstick is extremely accurate too, it really is just a liquified lipstick. It doesn’t really dry down, and has a nice healthy sheen. I find that I have to use a liner or a darker lipstick underneath, or else it looks too close to my skin colour. Love it tho
Laidy R.
QQue eran muy buenos productos, Me encantaron todo lo que es maquillaje me encanta ❤ Milani Rose Powder Blush – Romatic Rose  todo es muy bueno los labiales todo

back