Amsterdam Apple Vodka 1L Bottle

New Amsterdam 1L Vodka Apple

Beverage container material: Paper or cardboard

Exterior container material: Paper or cardboard

5 times distilled and 3 times filtered; A clean crisp taste that is smooth enough to drink straight or complement any cocktail; Refreshing, crisp profile layered with sweet, bright apple flavors; Our flavors are crafted using our award winning original 80-proof vodka; Made in America

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Size: 1 L

Alcohol Percentage: 40.0

Proof: 80.0

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amsterdam Apple Vodka 1L Bottle!
Waco, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love it. I mixed it with some sprite and I add some apple jolly ranchers. It is affordable.
Love this brand of vodka, but hate this flavor. It's definitely the worst of the bunch, doesn't taste like apples and it's hard to drink. I would recommend a different flavor, because this brand is very affordable!
Baltimore, MD
Amsterdam Apple Vodka 1L Bottle uploaded by Ray R.
My friends and I love this drink! This is a must have drink for us when we’re having get-togethers. The flavor is EVERYTHING!
Alburnett, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good stuff. Like a generic ciroc flavor. Cheaper and the same quality. We buy this flavor if they are outta all the other flavors
bronx
I love all of amsterdam flavored vodkas they re smooth and great tasting. To me they taste better mixed.
Phoenix
They have a lot of different flavors I like my favorite one I couldn’t find on here maybe cause it’s new the pink Whitney is wow taste great mixes well gets you tipsy fast lol I love it
Quakertown, PA
One of my favorite cheaper bottles of vodka. Great for mixing with seltzer’s and the green apple flavor is just enough. It isn’t quite as smooth as higher end vodkas, but is great in comparison for the price.
Rochester
This is the only thing I drink I love the smooth taste it’s not to strongI purchase it quite often It’s not to over powering
Pennsauken,NJ
I was never really a fan of apple flavored alcohol until trying this. I used it as a mixer and fell in love. I was just thinking of buying another bottle asap ! Can’t wait to show my friends and fam what they’ve been missing !
I guess I didn't really know how to mix this vodka. The flavor is ok, just rough going down. Now I know this would make for a good martini. Idk how to explain the flavor since new Amsterdam is on the cheaper side of liquor anyways. I think this vodka could be a little sweeter though.

Looking for your answer?