BY AMSTEL

yolanda r.
yolanda r.
Hace un par de años tuve en placer de probar esta cerveza, para mi gusto una cerveza con mucho cuerpo un sabor un poco fuerte, algo amarga, sin embargo fue agradable para mi paladar, yo vengo de un país donde l cerveza es algo mas suave (Venezuela) y en realidad disfruto viajar por el mundo y probar la cerveza típica d cada país.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Pennsauken, NJ
Tastes absolutely amazing, an awesome drink for the summer. However I like to get a buzz when I drink and this is pretty low in alcohol. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend it. Could also be used as a mixer!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
This beer is very peculiar, it has a very intense and natural lemon flavor. I also love taking it as a meal accompaniment and its price is reasonable
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Westfield, NJ
amazing flavor, good taste and I think that its an excellent brand worldwide talking, its not totally soft but you feel good drinking it.
Dava P.
Dava P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Not too big of a beer drinker. This beer to me was on the stronger side, a bit heavy and sour tasting. I would more than likely pass.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Barcelona, Catalunya
The flavor makes it easier for occasions where you don't want some beer really strong.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is good but not great. With that combined with the fact that I feel like it is too high priced, I’m only giving it to stars I feel like that is actually a fair rating with all of the beer flooding the market these days you really have to be at the top of the game.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
ew not really a fan only because it tastes weird from the can and its just not that popular or trustworthy of the brand i dont even know where its made its probably better from it's home state of makers but i wouldn't realy say i'm satisfied at all
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
This is the only beer I will drink! I had it for the first time while I was in Greece but have actually had no luck finding it here in the states. It's called the German morning beer because it's so light refreshing and delicious!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
A new taste that I love you know beer 🍺is beer🍺 but adding a little twist makes it even better and u need a new taste once in awhile