Sloane O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pretty sure this is non alcoholic, but also delicious! I wish they made one with high APV percentage. However, you can use this guy for mixers or even to make your own shandy! I love a good shandy and sometimes after summer is over, it's hard to find any. But using this product you can make your own!
Anne-Marie D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 12-12 Cans more...
My all time favorite summer beer. Low alcohol content but I have been drinking this for years. The lemon flavor is real and although it’s more expensive in the US I highly recommend!
Whitney G.
This is good but not great. With that combined with the fact that I feel like it is too high priced, I’m only giving it to stars I feel like that is actually a fair rating with all of the beer flooding the market these days you really have to be at the top of the game.
Alexandria A.
This is the only beer I will drink! I had it for the first time while I was in Greece but have actually had no luck finding it here in the states. It's called the German morning beer because it's so light refreshing and delicious!
Dana S.
Pennsauken, NJ
Tastes absolutely amazing, an awesome drink for the summer. However I like to get a buzz when I drink and this is pretty low in alcohol. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend it. Could also be used as a mixer!
Sarah G.
ew not really a fan only because it tastes weird from the can and its just not that popular or trustworthy of the brand i dont even know where its made its probably better from it's home state of makers but i wouldn't realy say i'm satisfied at all
Ann K.
This beverage is ok, I don't know that I would ever purchase it again myself. Much lighter than most beers so it's a good summer drink, but it doesn't have that beer flavor I prefer.
Solanyes F.

Very good to go on a trip and take in the car to refescarnos a little, whether for the beach with family or friends, or when we do barbecue, or at a party is the maximum, eye must be taken with conscience. I love
Tammy N.
Moseley, VA
I have been enjoying Amstel Light Lager beer for over 10 years now and is my beer of choice. I love the light beer taste over all the other light beers on the market. It is a great price point and can be found at most stores that sell beer. I would recommend Amstel.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
Amstel. The name implies you will find something smooth, and just a little different than the rest inside this bottle. Amstel goes down smooth, and has a very mellow taste. Just saying the ñame makes me feel special. Enjoyable, smooth, and just a little different than the rest.