Amstel Light Lager Beer Bottles

by Amstel

Thirst-quenching and refreshing. Deep gold in color, Amstel® Light’s unique mixture of barley malt and hops delivers a full, never-diluted flavor that sets it apart from other light beers. Amstel Light is a full flavored light beer, with only 95 Calories.

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Have is the test.
What light beers is this comparable to?
Start your review of Amstel Light Lager Beer Bottles!
Toni R.
Ridgefield, CT
Review for: 12 Pack, 12 fl oz bottles
The best light beer around, smooth and bubbly. Even better on tap in a ice cold glass
Charlotte A.
Jacksonville
Amstel light is a great way to get that lager taste and less calories. It has a bold rich flavor that taste great with anything!
Candice K.
Southern Pines, NC
Amstel light is one of my favorite beers. A nice light beer feel, but great flavor unlike other light beers. Would recommend
Cinthya R.
San Ysidro, CA
This is one of my favorite beers, i've been drinking it for like a year now. So smooth and refreshing, I totally recommend, i do not see how you can improve this, it's great as it is, good quality beer at a great price. If you struggle liking beer tastes this one is one you should try and that you will most likely enjoy.
Paula C.
Austin, TX
I hard.y ever drink but on that rare occasion I’m craving a beer, I always pick Amstel Light. This is the only beer that does t give me a hangover. It’s mild but not wimpy.
Amanda B.
Haverhill
Review for: 6 Pack, 12 fl oz bottles
Refreshing and flavorful! My favorite light beer by far! Great with nachos and the Patriots!
Tara B.
Brookville
Light, crisp. One of my favorite beers if I am just having one or two during the week.
Christine D.
Hoboken, NJ
For a light beer, it’s super tasty. I’m not a big beer drinker. But on a summer day, this does the job. Amstel Light Lager Beer Bottles
michael R.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite beer. It has a great flavor yet it's very light and goes down smoothly. Very crisp and refreshing.
christina C.
Nice light Lager beer. Taste good an not so heavy like other beers. I like this beer alot better than Budweiser, Heineken, or other beers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...