Amstel Light Lager Beer uploaded by Tania H.Amstel Light Lager Beer uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY AMSTEL #65 in Beer

Inspired, enlightened, free of inhibition, and full of life--this bier from amsterdam is a reflection of those who brew it as well as those who drink it. see more...

Melanie L.
Seattle, WA
This is actually one of my top three beers, if not my favorite.  It's an imported beer that I actually first discovered whilst living in London, and was pleased to discover in some grocery/liquor stores in the US.  The only issue I've had is that most bars don't carry it, it seems, so I rarely am able to order it when I'm out.  But if I'm keeping beer stocked in my fridge at home, it's probably this one.  I like lighter beers, not too hoppy, and Amstel Light is perfect for my flavor preferences.
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Amstel is a nice, easy drinking that I honestly only tried because I was studying abroad in Amsterdam and everyone else was drinking it at the bar around me. It has a good flavor and I’d buy it again to think about what a great time i had in Amsterdam and act like I’m cultured.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
Crisp, light, refreshing! This is super light, with a nice clean taste. It's easy to pull back a couple of these (preferably ice cold) while socializing. It's nice not to have to worry about the extra calories. My favorite beer!
Marina R.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Bottles Carrier Bottle, Premium Bottled, Light 4-16 Can, Cans, 6 Bottle, Light 24-12 Can, Belo Essentials Whitening Boby Soap With Dermwhite Plus more...
Love this. They are just the way I like, not too bitter, not too watery, the perfect combination. I really like Amstel and all of its variations. They have a honest price for a honest beer. I recommend it to anybody who asks my opinion.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Out of all the light beers Amstel does a great job of providing the calorie concious drinker a great alternative. Unlike many light beers that try to emulate their full-calorie counterparts amstel does not try to be a "full" beer.  There is a pleasant initial aroma followed by a mellow taste and decent mouth-feel for a light. This beer does not offend(as many lights do) and instead provides an unassuming gardening beer.
Mollye R.
Review for: 6 Bottle, Cans more...
Our summer staple light beer. We always have a few in our beer fridge. Very popular with guests. Amstel has a broad appeal and offers a lighter option to the craft beers we have in hand.
Mackenzie K.
Lagers are for sure one of my favourite kinds of beer. For not being a beer drinker, this one does it for me! I would highly recommend this - especially with its affordable cost! When in doubt.... drink it out!
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I'm a beer fan, so I like the smoother to the strongest kind of beer. This Amstel is one of my favorites. It is not as smooth or as strong, stay in the middle and taste very good.
Ant G.
Astoria
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This beer is great when you’re looking for a light beer. It’s great tasting and gets the refreshing job done. Whenever I’m going out and want to go a lighter on the calories I’ll ask for an Amstel Light.
Vandana K.
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Light and easy and super tasty. Gets the job done! I don’t get a hangover usually after either! It’s usually my go to bottle choice when I’m home or at the bar! Try it out!
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Is this any good?
Heather H.
Does anyone else find this to be a bit watery?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Have is the test.
Raquel  V.
Where would I be able to find this beer? I have never seen it in Houston. Looks interesting to try out.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What light beers is this comparable to?