Amstel Light Lager Beer uploaded by Molly B.Amstel Light Lager Beer uploaded by Tania H.Amstel Light Lager Beer uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY AMSTEL

Inspired, enlightened, free of inhibition, and full of life--this bier from amsterdam is a reflection of those who brew it as well as those who drink it. see more...

Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
I don't personally drink this. It's actually my husband's favorite though and he seems to really like it. The only downfall would probably be the cost but when you're getting a premium beer like this so you get what you pay for.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
Crisp, light, refreshing! This is super light, with a nice clean taste. It's easy to pull back a couple of these (preferably ice cold) while socializing. It's nice not to have to worry about the extra calories. My favorite beer!
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
good light beer but very bland and boring. ad campaigns always show people working out. lol. i don’t feel healthier for drinking this beer. would rather have something more tasty and a bit more calories.
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Out of all the light beers Amstel does a great job of providing the calorie concious drinker a great alternative. Unlike many light beers that try to emulate their full-calorie counterparts amstel does not try to be a "full" beer.  There is a pleasant initial aroma followed by a mellow taste and decent mouth-feel for a light. This beer does not offend(as many lights do) and instead provides an unassuming gardening beer.
Mackenzie K.
Lagers are for sure one of my favourite kinds of beer. For not being a beer drinker, this one does it for me! I would highly recommend this - especially with its affordable cost! When in doubt.... drink it out!
Meghan D.
baton rouge
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
Drank this beer a lot when I was in Europe. It’s a lot more popular there then in the US. I love it and still drink it! With only 95 calories it’s just as light as a Michelin Ultra with 100 times more flavor.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
I'm a beer fan, so I like the smoother to the strongest kind of beer. This Amstel is one of my favorites. It is not as smooth or as strong, stay in the middle and taste very good.
Ant G.
Astoria
Review for: 6 Bottle more...
This beer is great when you’re looking for a light beer. It’s great tasting and gets the refreshing job done. Whenever I’m going out and want to go a lighter on the calories I’ll ask for an Amstel Light.
Melody M.
Longview
Review for: Cans more...
Not a bad beer, has a really strong hobbs flavors. Do not prefer this beer, but not a really good beer either. For a imported beers, I would say it’s affordable. I had only had this beer one time, not a repeat customer. I would recommend it to someone that wanted to try something new.
Carly L.
Columbus
One of my favorite lagers so refreshing when ice cold! Definitely a step up from majority of the American beers. Great for if you just want a brew watching a game or with a meal. One of my favorite beers to drink when tailgating. Goes really well with grilling
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Is this any good?
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Does anyone else find this to be a bit watery?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Have is the test.
Raquel  V.
Where would I be able to find this beer? I have never seen it in Houston. Looks interesting to try out.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
What light beers is this comparable to?