Amscan Krazy Krazy Straws - 10 ct

by Amscan

Amscan Krazy Krazy Straws - 10 ct Nothing goes better with cake than a cold glass of milk - so turn something nutritious into a fun party activity with super silly, slurpy straws that twist and turn into wacky shapes! Both moms and kids will be happy and guests can take home the straws as a birthday favor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amscan Krazy Krazy Straws - 10 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
My parents used to buy these plastic straws all the time when I was a child and I loved them. These straws are pretty durable and they last a while, too. I always drank my drinks with these, from anything to water to Kool-aid and chocolate milk. I'd recommend these straws.
Tallapoosa, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Everyone loved these straws as a kid! They were so cool. I would still recommend purchasing these