BY AMSCAN

We got a few simple words for you. Color in a can. Spray this into your hair and your hair will look like sparkling glittery goodness. see more...

Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
Love this glitter! We use for formals, weddings, and birthday parties at the salon. It stays good and doesn’t leave any weird residue on the client! It’s an elegant touch to the finished style!
Haley B.
Durham, NC
This product is so fun! It was extremely inexpensive and worked just as expected! The glitter is strong but not overpowering and it works just like hair spray. To be honest I sprayed it on my costume too. I am a sucker for anything glitter but I just had a blast with this product! Super fun, convenient, and practical! And it's easy to apply an even coat of glitter! Love it!
Amanda R.
This stuff always reminds me of the Halloween season! I get mine at Walmart, it's very affordable there, and comes in many different colors. My hair is thick, long, and curly. I usually just get the silver or white glitter, so it goes with any costume. It is very effective and stays on forever! Love having glitter for a few days after Halloween. 🎃