Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite gel in the world has the best hold keeps my course hair from moving and it smells good I use this because of the texture of my hair others are good but nothing holds your hair like this get
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
I absolutely love Ampro. It is my number one hair gel. It works better than other brands and it is very effective. I use it in the morning and my hair stays put. It has a nice scent. I don’t see any need for improvement. It works great as is.
jasmin j.
Grand Rapids, MI
For the better part of my life I would not use gel in my hair and I still don't use it often. Now once my daughter got older I was forced to. I must say that this is a product that I feel secure with putting in my daughter hair. It does what it's supposed to do and does not leave any residue.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
My Favorite Styling gel. It's so perfect for when you are in a rush and have to lay your hair down into a sleek bun, or ponytail , it's long lasting your hair won't frizz. It also great for laying down your baby hairs!
Kacey D.
I used to dislike this product but I recently purchased it (because it was like $1) and it works pretty good. They're new formula is alcohol free and does not flake! But I prefer you use the clear one because this one has a brown color to it. Might be good for those with gray hair but idk lol. I only use gel on my baby hairs and little pieces that won't act right. I apply with a toothbrush that I have ONLY for my hair!! P.s. My fav gel I use is the "Eco styling gel" runs about $3 - $7 depending on size. Find both and your local beauty supply store & drugstores including Walmart etc . (Everywhere I guess)
Laynnell S.
Akron, OH
I use this product on a regular basis I love it for dark thick hair it isn't rough on the hair either. My only complaint is the flakiness of the product once dried. But over all I would definitely recommend it!
Stacie S.
This use to be my go to gel when I was in middle school (99-00). It would have my "swoop" a and baby hair LAID all week!!!!! I only give it 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️s because it will flake and leave a brown residue on your skin. You can fix the residue issue by taking a wet towel, wash cloth, napkin... And wiping it away and for the flaking issue... When I apply coconut oil to my hair before hand it isn't AS bad.
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
Great product overall and much better then the clear gel that flakes and leaves white marks. This gel holds down your hair and is ideal for roller sets
Shanta C.
Macon, GA
Still the best hair gel hands down I don't have to worry about my hair frizzing or standing on my head LOL keeps every hair in place
twana m.
I really dislike this product it leaves a brown substance around the hairline and it seems to leave the hair flakey