Ampro Shine 'n Jam Gel Regular Hold uploaded by TI💜 S.

BY AMPRO

Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Gel is the gel you have been waiting for; Alcohol free and non-greasy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Velitra M.
South Bay, FL
Good product but I don’t like how it melts and gets really greasy on your face. I would use this to twist Hair or braid it but not on the hairline. It adds a nice gloss and helps with manageability when working with natural hair.
Leslie L.
Columbia, SC
My. Favorite. Thing. Ever! It has medium hold, doesn't flake and makes my hair feel super soft all day. I recommend this to EVERYONE. my hair doesn't feel heavy when I use this product and it makes my curls POP!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This is okay. I prefer a stronger hold, but the stylist used it on me. It worked for what i needed it for, but the yellow is better and other brands have better scents.
Sabrina M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Works great on my and girls hair. I am a mom of 4. 3 of them being girls. We all have different hair texture. 3b to 4b. This product silks all of our edges down
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
This is a good product for inexpensive price! It smells good it's nice and soft you can style your hair anyway you like and in hold it in place
Jasmine G.
Love this is is lightweight and does not make your hair white. This is perfect for natural hair if your are looking for a slick hold.