Ampro Protein Styling Gel uploaded by memory l.

BY AMPRO

Ampro Pro Styl Protein Styling Gel adds body and sheen. see more...

ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
speaking from someone with fine hair, I wouldn't recommend this. it lasts forever, meaning you can only get it out with a shampooing. if you have lighter hair like me, it will make your hair look darker. I still have a jar I bought last year, since I never used it again, I will go throw it out right now I think!
Taja W.
Doesn't really do much for my hard to tame hair but it is inexpensive compared to other gels you would find. Didn't meet my expectations, I still have a full jar. I have black 4c hair that is really coarse and dry. I would recommend it to someone with finer hair.
Christina D.
Jonesboro, GA
I do not recommend this gel . It flakes and doesn't hold the hair good . You have to cake it on for it to actually last a few hours . Try something else, like a edge control
Kelsey L.
I think you should only use this when you are going to sit under a hair dryer when your hair is wet. Don't use it as an edge control on non wet hair, it wont last long.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is a holy grail. All hail the queen of styling gels. Does not flake have used a million times through out my life for ponytails and sleek edges. Never lets me down.
LN F.
This gel is horrible. It does hold good but it flakes really bad and leaves horrible residue
Ashante I.
Don't like this product at all! It leaves flakes and residue once it dries In your hair!
Shanelle S.
.IVE BEEN TOLD this styling gel is good for keeping styles and braids on hold it doesn't  dry out the hair nor break out the hair but I wont use it on my cuz I fraid styling gel bad but it can work great on some people. so those who want tot try it feel free