Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelAmpro
Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold

Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold

by Ampro

Ampro® Pro Styl® Shine 'n Jam™ Conditioning Gel Extra Hold.
New.
Good for natural hair with honey extract.

Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold #naturalqueens does this product work well for 4c edges?
does this lay 3c/4a hair?
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold Do anybody know whether this product cause hair loss around the edges?
Start your review of Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold!
Lauren M.
Newport, KY
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This jam is my jam! I use this for everything! The consistency is perfect and it leaves no residue at all.
Kortney U.
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Kortney U.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love their jam, been using it ever since I was little! It’s good for box braids when your using it to start the braids and parting or just good for forming my edges.
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Kennedy T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product does not work well at all for thick type 4 hair. It didn’t slick anything down, and I might as well have just been putting water in my hair.
Breonsay R.
lynchburg
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Breonsay R.
I love this product. It is very good. I use it for my braids and my locs. I have black thick hair and it slicks it down very nicely. I have been using this ever since I found it. It is an amazing product.
Halei R.
Tyler, TX
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Halei R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
THE ABSOLUTE BEST when it comes to parting the hair...If you want HD parts or you want to step your braid game up then you NEED this
Nadiya L.
Harper Woods, MI
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Nadiya L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the go to gel for braids! It is absolutely excellent. It conditions the roots while also keeping them neat and in place. I love that it’s not oily like other gels that melt and run down your face. The smell is heavenly! It’s definitely my favorite gel. I don’t use any other gels for my braids. I also think it’s worth mentioning that it doesn’t cause a lot of build up like other brands do. 10/10
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by christina H.
Purchased at: Target
i use this on my daughter when i braid her hair its very effective it makes her hair last for day and leaves it moisturized and shiny i love the smell its got a nice clean scent i would mayb make bigger jars instead of just the lil size but i love it works great on her edges too
Karissa C.
Wellesley, MA
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Karissa C.
My braider used this for my braids that I did. It made my parts so clean and it feels so great on the scalp when you put it on it has such a great cooling effect. Also my braider this on my sister two weeks ago and her parts still looks amazing.
Lamera P.
Finksburg, MD
Ampro Pro Styl Shine 'n Jam Conditioning Gel Extra Hold uploaded by Lamera P.
i think it’s good product but not good enough to hold my curly edges down. i need a product super strong...
Nephrateria C.
I absolutely loved this product. I used it on relaxed and natural hair. It has a firm but not hard hold. It can be brushed and comb through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
il y a 3 mois
Kennedy T. il y a 3 mois
I have type 4 hair, and it does not work that well for me.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
il y a 3 ans
Jazmin 1. il y a 2 ans
I this is my second jar, it quite the opposite; my edge became more manageable and thicker.