BY AMPRO

Ampro® Pro Styl® Shine 'n Jam™ Conditioning Gel Extra Hold.
New.
Good for natural hair with honey extract. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Being Black and White I’ve struggled to find products that work well on my hair. In my late 20’s I’ve found this. My cousin has biracial kids and uses this and that’s how I found out. This stuff really works well. It’s thick but not sticky. It tames my hair and it does not leave the nasty white flakes and does not get hard. My curls keep form and I’m happy. Not expensive at all I might add.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I love this hair hell so much it slicks my hair down sooo well, holds super nicely, I have very thick and stubborn hair and nothing ever really works for it but this is amazing!! And it’s only five bucks! I highly recommend this!
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I love this product. I use it on all my kids hair. It's sleek and light weight. Not harsh on your hair. Helps makes it manageable. You don't have to worry about scraggedy hairs.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
I love this stuff. It provides and excellent hold and it doesn't get hard. It smells good and it has a consistency like let's jam. Although it's so much better! I use this on my natural hair and to braid.
kai f.
Whenever I use this I have to make sure I have beeswax nearby because this stuff alone can’t hold my hair for too long. I have natural hair and it doesn’t make it flaky and dry, it doesn’t smell good but it also doesn’t smell bad idk it weird. But when I use it I have to be ready to tie my hair up so it can hold just a bit longer since it isn’t a super strong hold
Charde W.
I cannot tell you how much I love this product. The usual store I purchase from does not carry this product anymore so I had to drive across town to buy. Being a woman with natural hair, there are certain product apart of my "hair collection" I have to have and Shine and Jam is the product!! I haven't found anything else that will tame my unruly edges
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This is actually one of my top favorite gels hands down. It's not hard on the hair, which I love. It has a nice fragrance, like honey. It's a step above par compared to some other basic gels that I have tried. I would purchase this product again.
Nephrateria C.
I absolutely loved this product. I used it on relaxed and natural hair. It has a firm but not hard hold. It can be brushed and comb through.
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Wonder discovery. Very conditioning while holding hair in place. Very little goes a long ways. Already bought a replacement
Sharon W.
This keeps my hair slick and tight when I'm pulling my hair back into a slick bun. Its also good on my edges.